Ascend G300 extremely slow

Guest CrystalLettuce

Guest CrystalLettuce

I've installed the latest offiical rom and I'm still finding that it's extremely extremely slow. It can take up to a minute for anything to happen, half the apps keep crashing. It's extremely unstable. I have a similar version of Android on m,y Nook tablet and it's super stable, I actually enjoy using skype on it whereas I never would with my phone.

I'm considering picking up a new phone at some point but right now that's not financially viable. Has anyone else found this phone can become almost unusable? Is it the ROM? What has the best performance?

I've installed the latest offiical rom and I'm still finding that it's extremely extremely slow. It can take up to a minute for anything to happen, half the apps keep crashing. It's extremely unstable. I have a similar version of Android on m,y Nook tablet and it's super stable, I actually enjoy using skype on it whereas I never would with my phone.

I'm considering picking up a new phone at some point but right now that's not financially viable. Has anyone else found this phone can become almost unusable? Is it the ROM? What has the best performance?

GB, slim-v7 etc.