• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

moto g bootloader finally locked again but the warning screen remain . help!

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

hello guys!

it is my first post.

we purchased for my sister the moto g and in order to make it more efficient with greenify etc i unlocked the bootloader and have a root but a week later when my sister took the moto g in her hands and had her sim cut (the guy in vodafone told her it is the same) the screen started blinking and the wifi died after 5 hours with her sim card.

so i  had to re lock the bootloader and un root the device in order to ask for a replacement .

my problem is that my device is now

"DEVICE IS LOCKED. STATUS CODE : 2"

but

when i boot the device the warning screen with "warning bootloader unlocked" appears again..

what should i do in order to request an rma as the screen is blikining all the time and my device is wifi off always :(

thank you in advance

Posted · Report post

flash the logo.bin without the warning screen, if you cant flash because the bootloader is locked, unlock it again, flash the logo.bin and lock the bootlaoder back again

Posted · Report post

flash the logo.bin without the warning screen, if you cant flash because the bootloader is locked, unlock it again, flash the logo.bin and lock the bootlaoder back again

is it possible to help me in order to do this...

my first move is to unlock the  bootloader again with the classic procedure over the net..

after that i have to flash the logo bin.. (here is my problem as i really dont know many things exept from the basic)

i should enter on bootloader mode connect the mobile phone with usb debbugin and my commands on adb which will be? and where i can find the logo.bin

thank you very much in advance

Posted · Report post

is it possible to help me in order to do this...

my first move is to unlock the  bootloader again with the classic procedure over the net..

after that i have to flash the logo bin.. (here is my problem as i really dont know many things exept from the basic)

i should enter on bootloader mode connect the mobile phone with usb debbugin and my commands on adb which will be? and where i can find the logo.bin

thank you very much in advance

Hey buddy Get it from here. I hope it will help.

hit thanks if you think that i helped you in any way..

Posted · Report post

hello guys!

it is my first post.

we purchased for my sister the moto g and in order to make it more efficient with greenify etc i unlocked the bootloader and have a root but a week later when my sister took the moto g in her hands and had her sim cut (the guy in vodafone told her it is the same) the screen started blinking and the wifi died after 5 hours with her sim card.

so i  had to re lock the bootloader and un root the device in order to ask for a replacement .

my problem is that my device is now

"DEVICE IS LOCKED. STATUS CODE : 2"

but

when i boot the device the warning screen with "warning bootloader unlocked" appears again..

what should i do in order to request an rma as the screen is blikining all the time and my device is wifi off always :(

thank you in advance

also can you please tell me how to lock the Bootloader back.

Posted · Report post

and to use the adb command the best tool for it is minimal adb tools, just google it, its a download link over at xda

download the original logo.bin, place the logo.bin where you installed minimal adb tools C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB Tools

then start minimal adb tools and write fastboot flash logo logo.bin, that should do the trick