• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vifocal W92 - cheapest octacore phone - Benchmarks and other info

1 post in this topic

Hi :)

I have Vifocal W92 for seven days now and i have to say that is really fine phone. Vifocal is new Chinese company.
This device could be best buy smartphone because it is very cheap, with high end features like 2GB of ram, octa core cpu etc...

Technical Specs

Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
CPU: MediaTek MT6592 ‘true octa-core’
Mali 450
Screen: 5.0 Inch HD 1280 x 720 pixels, IPS, OGS, full lamination
GPS: Yes
Gravity Sensor: Yes
Camera: 8MP
Front camera: 3MP
Battery: 2700 mAh
Dimensions: 145×73*x7.9mm
Weight with battery: 126g

Vifocal W92 is made of plastic. On the front side is 5 inch screen, below are three buttons with white light.
Screen is HD, OGS, IPS. by my personal assessment i can not see some big differences between HD and FHD resolution.

The screen is really good.

This device is also very interesting because it have Android 4.4 KitKat OS. which is really rare for Chinese phones. everything works fluidly.

Vifocal W92 has MT6592 octacore cpu, 2GB Ram, Mali 450 gpu. It is really good combo, can compete with any high-end device. also showed a very good score on testing.

Before chinese phones had problems with GPS, particularly with mtk chipsets. so I did not knew what to expect, but to my pleasant surprise Gps works good without network, wifi and without any fixes.

Here you can see how HD movies works on Vifocal

HD camera samples

Battery have capacity of 2700mAh, and for now shows very good results.

The price for this phone is around $190, and you can buy it here.

Edited by chief_wolfinjo