• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

g300 another problem :( - unlocking bootloader make a problem

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi, my phone is worked good but I am make a s***,

phone is been rooted and I start bootloaderg300, after unlocking bootloader program phone is going in restart and now is a big problem. Now phone is in the loop - start huawei screen - restart -start huawei screen - restart -start huawei screen - restart...

vol down and start button doesn't work, only vol down + vol up + start button - than phone go in pink screen and stop there

can somebody help me (I am a donkey ).

Posted

Yeah, don't get it on guarantee, get it on private service, in  my country fix is 50e, idk other how much is it, im from Serbia, they will return it from guarantee service!

Sorry I don't know how else to help you !

Posted

just put last dload/update.app on sd card and force upgrade with vol+- and pwr

Posted (edited)

Ok vidim sve moja raja, 

he he, ma imao sam svoj originalni vip-ov 2.3.6 verziju androida, i zezno sam sa tim bootloaderom.exe, 

da li mogu sada da sa dload/update.app koju stavljam na sd karticu podignem i neku drugu verziju gingerbreda ili da trazim original moju...

update,

I found original version of my rom v100r001c66b886

put on sd card - dload/update.app

pres vol+- i power , installation is going and stop on 1/3 ,

pls help ....

Edited by elektros

Posted

Ok vidim sve moja raja, 

he he, ma imao sam svoj originalni vip-ov 2.3.6 verziju androida, i zezno sam sa tim bootloaderom.exe, 

da li mogu sada da sa dload/update.app koju stavljam na sd karticu podignem i neku drugu verziju gingerbreda ili da trazim original moju...

update,

I found original version of my rom v100r001c66b886

put on sd card - dload/update.app

pres vol+- i power , installation is going and stop on 1/3 ,

pls help ....

Najbolje da probas da skines sa huawei sajta, mozes ics ili gb, imas i ako nece kao sto ni meni nije htelo, neki fix, nesto valjda dload fix, probaj to.

Best u download fron huawei site, u can try ics or gb, but there isnt gb on their site so (i think)...., and bcuz it doesnt work try dload fix what it was called idk.

volume down and volume up while phone starting.

Posted

Probao sam sa originalnim romovima, probao sa onim malim update.app - medju korak koji kao pomaze, ali nista nije pomoglo, nisam pametan.

Posted

Probao sam sa originalnim romovima, probao sa onim malim update.app - medju korak koji kao pomaze, ali nista nije pomoglo, nisam pametan.

Probaj nesto preko adb, da ga ubacis u fast boot, i reinstaliras cwm preko toga mozda neka druga verzija,ili twrp,  ili ako ima nacina da upgradujes tako. Moraces da pretrazis kako se radi imas na forumu, mislim george-ov topic.

Try with ADB, turn to fastboot, root, install cwm, maybe different version,or even twrp, or if possible to upgrade the rom. You will have to search how to do it im not shure, i think you have on george's topic.

Posted

Instalirao sam adb drajvere, ali ne mogu nikako da ponovo instaliram cwm, 

inace imam bekapovan moj rom, ali nije u formatu update.app neko onih par fajlova  -  nandroid, boot, cashe, data...

na koji nacin da njih koristim i da preflesujem kao sa - dload/update.app...

pretpostavljam da je to beckup od cwm-a, ali njega ne mogu instalirati...

Posted

what did it said when u tried to install cwm, and what is your emmc, and did u tried to put original bootloader or cuz ure was hacked, or just unlocking, and u tried older cwm 5.0.2.8, or 4, or the newest 6 .

There is alot of things to try !

Posted (edited)

I cant go in fastboot ( vol - and power ), only have forceupdate ( vol + - and power ). 

Is there any way to install fastboot?

Edited by elektros