HELP!! PHONE WON'T BOOT!!

Guest gorandeman52

Guest gorandeman52

My acer cloudmobile s500 won't boot anymore, when is hold the power button nothing happens and when i plug in a charger, nothing happens!!

i tried to charge it for 8 hours, replace the battery by an battery of my friend that has the same phone.

Please help

Guest Ivan69

If nothing happens neither with the adapter nor with a different (charged, I suppose) battery, I'm afraid that the only solution is to send it to service repair...

Guest A427

Maybe a « sleep of death » : try holding [Power] and [Volume -] together for a while (like 10-20 seconds). This will reboot your phone.

Guest Ivan69

Maybe a « sleep of death » : try holding [Power] and [Volume -] together for a while (like 10-20 seconds). This will reboot your phone.

If, as he said, the battery was removed and replaced with another one, the reboot was alredy forced... without success, as I can see  ;-)

Edited by Ivan69

Guest srsdani

Did you flash anything? If you connect the device to computer, does it appear in device manager?

Edited by srsdani

Guest A427

If, as he said, the battery was removed and replaced with another one, the reboot was alredy forced... without success, as I can see  ;-)

Oops, yes, you're right. Sorry.