Non original AC charger (or from another phone) doesn't charge the phone properly

Guest Tyczek

Guest Tyczek

Hi guys. I don't know if anyone experienced this problem, but here it goes.

From beginning, when I bought Blade 3, when I connected original ZTE charger the phone started to behave "strange". It looked like the charger after connecting, started to interfere with the capacity of touch screen. I mean, touchscreen is starting to lag, like it was loosing responsivity. For example when sliding through screens, the app started to open. When I checked visual touch test it seemed like multitouch didn't work well. After I disconnect the charger everything is ok. So... I bought non original charger, when I connected it, the phone started to charge (AC mode), but after a few hours I had only about 20% of battery charged. So I though that something is not right. So I checked another charger with the same result. Charging from PC works flawlessly, without causing touch lag.

Did anyone experience this problem? Or ZTE created a charger, that can only be used by our phones and we can't use any other? Still the original charger looks very cheap and maybe they messed something with "shielding" and the touch screen becomes unstable during charging...

*I forgot to add, when battery reaches 100% or when I connect a headphones during charging, the touchscreen works perfect (lol).

*To sum things... Original ZTE charger, charges phone to 100%, but makes the touchscreen unstable, non ZTE charger (or from another smartphone) doesn't make touchscreen unstable, but it has problem with battery charging.

Edited by Tyczek

Guest Something Wierd

From beginning, when I bought Blade 3, when I connected original ZTE charger the phone started to behave "strange". It looked like the charger after connecting, started to interfere with the capacity of touch screen. I mean, touchscreen is starting to lag, like it was loosing responsivity. For example when sliding through screens, the app started to open. When I checked visual touch test it seemed like multitouch didn't work well. After I disconnect the charger everything is ok. So... I bought non original charger, when I connected it, the phone started to charge (AC mode), but after a few hours I had only about 20% of battery charged. So I though that something is not right. So I checked another charger with the same result. Charging from PC works flawlessly, without causing touch lag.

Did anyone experience this problem? Or ZTE created a charger, that can only be used by our phones and we can't use any other? Still the original charger looks very cheap and maybe they messed something with "shielding" and the touch screen becomes unstable during charging...

*I forgot to add, when battery reaches 100% or when I connect a headphones during charging, the touchscreen works perfect (lol).

I had the same problem.If i remember correctly it was something about the charger senfing dirty current or something like that.Changing the charger solved it for me.I dont know about you but i use the stock charger for alcatel ot903 and have no issues charging my phone with it.Strange thing was that my brother doesnt have any problems with my stock charger.You can try switching chargers with someone like i did.

Guest johny_pg1

*To sum things... Original ZTE charger, charges phone to 100%, but makes the touchscreen unstable, non ZTE charger (or from another smartphone) doesn't make touchscreen unstable, but it has problem with battery charging.

I have the same problem with the charger and touchscreen,even with charging on a PC so i use my mum's charger from samsung c3750 but still have a screen lag but mjch less than on the original one