gkalen

[ROM][MIUI_V5_MULTILANGUAGE] MIbladeUI_V5_4.8.8 update , N909 port for Blade V

81 posts in this topic

That's correct. Since the hardware is very similar, I was wondering if there is any chance of success. The support for phicomm phones is zero, nor there is any clockworkmod available. Since it's a cheap phone i'm willing to experiment :mellow:

Edited by griffy

That's correct. Since the hardware is very similar, I was wondering if there is any chance of success. The support for phicomm phones is zero, nor there is any clockworkmod available. Since it's a cheap phone i'm willing to experiment :mellow:

Without CWM you can't do anything.

If you have CWM then you can try to port BladeV rom to Phicomm , BUT remember you can't flash BladeV rom to Phicomm cause you will brick it , you must port it to make it work , do not flash it as it is ...

Without CWM you can't do anything.

If you have CWM then you can try to port BladeV rom to Phicomm , BUT remember you can't flash BladeV rom to Phicomm cause you will brick it , you must port it to make it work , do not flash it as it is ...

Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately there's no CWM for it, so I'll just give up. Thank you anyway! :)

I have just installed V5 having previously used the Jelly Blade ROM. I really like this! Loads of extra features!

I had a play with the Kit Kat roms but I found them a bit slow and too heavy on the battery. 

Thanks for this. As ever - you have done a nice job with it.

I have just installed V5 having previously used the Jelly Blade ROM. I really like this! Loads of extra features!

I had a play with the Kit Kat roms but I found them a bit slow and too heavy on the battery. 

Thanks for this. As ever - you have done a nice job with it.

Thanks , hope to enjoy this rom !!!

Hello to all,

Can Someone please upload the latest version of this ROM again because the links are down

Kalispera,

Ginete kapoios na anevasei ksana to teleuteo ROM epidi fenete na min douleuoun ta links