I can't install anything on my B3 in cwm

Guest Marek1994

Guest Marek1994

. Im from Poland . I have big problem with my Blade 3 . I ca't install anything in cwm :( still errors , android not boot up stuck in android logo 5 seconda and next black screen all time . I can't install ROM from sideload , sd card , I can't update cwm to new verson via ADB , flashing starting but errors after 3 minutes . Herę is screenshot with my problem

http://imageshack.com/a/img912/953/QIMBgv.jpg

Guest MJonMoDaCo

. Im from Poland . I have big problem with my Blade 3 . I ca't install anything in cwm :( still errors , android not boot up stuck in android logo 5 seconda and next black screen all time . I can't install ROM from sideload , sd card , I can't update cwm to new verson via ADB , flashing starting but errors after 3 minutes . Herę is screenshot with my problem

http://imageshack.com/a/img912/953/QIMBgv.jpg

What are you trying to install? Not CM11 I hope... You need CWM 6.0.4.9 for that. Follow the instructions to get the CWM flashable version, if you are, from the recovery thread.

Guest Marek1994

I can't install any cwm update . My cwm not working , when I try to update from sd card I see only errors :( When i try to restore backup cwm say " md5 dismatch" I try to delete old md5 file and create new fresh file , no changes , error still exist .

Edited by Marek1994

Guest MJonMoDaCo

I can't install any cwm update . My cwm not working , when I try to update from sd card I see only errors :( When i try to restore backup cwm say " md5 dismatch" I try to delete old md5 file and create new fresh file , no changes , error still exist .

You've got an md5 mismatch because the SD card has become corrupted, and so the backup is bad. You can forget about making another one, because the phone won't boot. You need to download another ROM. CWM 6.0.2.7 will NOT install CM11, so you'll have to try an older version. 10.1 maybe? But before you do, either get another SD card, or format the one you have. The CWM flashable version of 6.0.4.9 should allow you to install CM11 though, which you can use from your current recovery.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

SdCard working I using this sd on my LG D855 . Ok I try to install IceCream ROM . Guys can you upload for me IceCream cwm backup ?

I didn't say it wouldn't be working at all, but that the backup is corrupted. that's why the md5 is a mismatch. This is especially true if Microsoft gets it's grubby little hands on it via the CHKDSK function, or Linux decides to do a scan on it. See a folder inside the SD card root directory called Lost or Found (the irony of it all). Well, if there's anything in that, then that came by way of a system scan picking up corrupt file packets. Asking anybody here to upload a CWM backup is a bad idea, as it needs to really be from your phone. The Aurora Borealis ROM download is still available - you're going to have to install it from scratch. Don't forget to wipe the /system partition...