Smart Ultra 6: working drivers for Windows 10

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

Here are the drivers I use for the Smart Ultra 6, on Windows 10 64 bit. I extracted these from an old version of Android SDK I had on my hdd. These seem to work for adb, fastboot & other modes. I am posting these to save anyone else from having a multi hour frustrating experience trying to find the correct drivers:

---> https://www.sendspace.com/file/9dnfiw <---

Edited by macbreakweeklyfan

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

The latest Nexus ones should work or at least they did for me. Did you have trouble with those?

I had many hours of frustration, which I really didn't want and don't have the time to repeat. "The latest Nexus ones" is rather non-descript, without a link or attachment. To save further ambiguity, I posted these known good drivers. :)

Edited by macbreakweeklyfan

Guest Frankish

I did post a link to the latest Nexus ones in my FAQ thread... :)

I'm glad you got it working too though. Out of curiosity did you have to manually install the drivers through Device Manager too as i had to.

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

I did post a link to the latest Nexus ones in my FAQ thread... :)

I'm glad you got it working too though. Out of curiosity did you have to manually install the drivers through Device Manager too as i had to.

I may have tried those, I don't recall (it was late, and I was annoyed that something so utterly trivial is not supplied ANYWHERE by ZTE or Voda).

Yes, I manually installed them :)

Guest Frankish

It's strange i agree although i'm guessing the response would be that those drivers are generally only required by developers who would know magically where and what they need.

• 1 year later...