Cheapest Smart ultra 6 case... £1.03 inc delivery

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest ovecka

Got the black one a few days ago. I guess they're all from the same factory. The holes are correctly placed but the case is a little loose on the right side (about 0,5 mm) which is a bit annoying when pushing the buttons.

Guest NegativeOne

This is the one i bought http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381341594675?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&var=650541851998&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Fit's really well, holes all lined up fine and the buttons still feels good though it. 

I got the same one from amazon. Suprised how good it fits/feels for the price. Much better than the one that came from china for the s6 lux. That's gone in the bin.

Guest BigD18t

does it add much extra bulk? Is it a bit more grippy now?

Much more grip, I don't feel worried now holding it in one hand, its pretty thin so very little extra bulk at all.

Guest macbreakweeklyfan

I'd never have a smartphone without a TPU case now. SO much better than crappy silicone cases, which are floppy and loose, attract dust, won't come out of your pocket when you pull them... and the WORST thing... any dust and grit that gets trapped between the case and the phone body, becomes a source of permanent abrasions to the casing of the handset, since the silicone is flexible and the grit/dust is trapped, as you move with the phone in your pocket for days, weeks and months, the repeated motion of your body exerts stresses upon the silicone, causing it to stretch and relax, stretch and relax, stretch and relax... pulling all trapped that dirt and grit back and forth like sandpaper... and before you know it, you've got some lovely deep abrasion marks. UGH! Isn't that kinda the point of a case - to protect AGAINST marks, not to cause them?

TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) is the perfect balance of being flexible ENOUGH to absorb shocks and to be able to peel on and off, firm and glossy so that you can clean it, but not gummy and tacky like a lot of silicone rubber, so that means it hardly attracts any dust at all, IF ANY.

Edited by macbreakweeklyfan