TWRP Flashable Stock Rom (UK_MR01D FULL & ES_MR01D_2 LITE)

Guest elperroderoke

Guest cashflow67

If you dont install supersu when TWRP asks it.. How you gonna be able to enter recovery mode after boot if you dont have root?

Flash the lite ROM and flash supersu.zip from xda....

I did what you said, but my root problem still exists :( I can't uninstall system apps. Es File manager, system app remover or many apps I tried, but it fails. For example softwares say email uninstalled succesfully, but email ssytem app is still here and I tried to reboot after bloatware cleaneup email app still exists. I think my root doesnt work or I cant mount system rw. Can you help me :(

Guest Skirttles

If you dont install supersu when TWRP asks it.. How you gonna be able to enter recovery mode after boot if you dont have root?

Flash the lite ROM and flash supersu.zip from xda....

a sério Daniel??

after 1st boot just power off the phone.

then press power button and volume up button at the same time for a few seconds until the phone says android and then release the buttons. The phone will enter in the recovery ;-) 

Guest cashflow67

Try root uninstaller.. You can deactivate them..

I can deactivate them I know, but I want to remove them completely. What do you think should I use another root software? Like kingroot?

Guest cashflow67

As far as only boot and system are flashed radio, modem and so on won't be affected, battery life will be better compared with stock.

Regards.

I flashed lite and I suffer root problem. Everything else is perfect. Thanks for your good work. Can you do something for your next lite about email apps? Because I dont use them, I wanted to uninstall them but I cant do it. Uninstall softwares say it uninstalled but email,exhange,market feedback,pico tts and print spooler are still in my rom. Please help

Guest cashflow67

Yes, this is the last ROM ZTE have released for this phone, I don't now the diferences with UK but in Spain it solved a problem with WI-fi conectión and most of the people found better battery life.

Regards.

Can you say me I have to unlock my Phone to use root? Although I have root, I still can't uninstall root. What is this? Please explain to me :(

Guest cashflow67

Thank you very much for this ROM! The lite version works like a charm.

(Finally no lag due to Xposed)

How did you do it? I tried to use xposed, but there was lag. 

Please can you explain?

Guest forbeat

Hello all, i really need help :(
I can´t do root on my smart ultra 6
i try everthyng i look on the internet (kingo root/mobilego/rootgenius/...)

All say the same fail root
I cant understand,I follow the steps and cant do it.

my version is P839V55B01
KERNEL 3.10.49

DF-995NB01-PT_MR01d

Can someone help me ?

• 2 weeks later...