Xposed - lags no more!

Guest imihai

Guest elperroderoke

Just did that, like that guy said and it lags like hell. Not recommended.

If root lag your phone and TWRP lag your phone....... No surprise if you add xposed

Well - For me it works like a magic.! And maybe its just me but it feels faster.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=62871742&postcount=1020

This guy edited de lines but once installed and rebooted xposed went back to build.prop ("Revert the commenting in build.prop.")

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=60773276&postcount=1824

But the other guy mentioned in the post, is supposed to left the edited build.prop

Have you tried both ways?

Regards.

@elperroderoke - I followed  this:

Get latest version here:xposed framework
download xposed-v74-sdk21-arm.zip

At first make a backup with twrp.
Maybe you need to modify build.prop as follow:
comment out the lines dalvik.vm.dex2oat-filter = verify-none and
dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-filter = verify-none

Code:
#zte_modify pengzaihong for dex2oat ,2014.12.30 begin
#dalvik.vm.dex2oat-filter = verify-none
#dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-filter = verify-none
#persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib.2 = libart.so
#zte_modify pengzaihong for dex2oat ,2014.12.30 end

Save the file.
Reboot to recovery
Install xposed.zip
Wipe dalvik/cache
Reboot
Install the XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk from above thread.
Revert the commenting in build.prop.

And it worked great. Again - it feels faster -but its important to mention I use actually your lite build. Thanks for that. Is amazing fast!

Guest elperroderoke

Right now I'm ussing xposed with the edited build.prop. I could not say that it doesn't lag the phone but I can notice the diference. This morning I had to uninstall xposed v24 becasuse the phone sometimes where almost unussable, but now it works like if not xposed installed.

I will revert the commented lines in build.prop and I'll see the diference.

Thank you for the information.

Cant understand what "comment out" means.. Im Portuguese.. I've tried to delete both lines, tried to add the entire code on build.prop and my su6 still lags as hell.. like 1 minute to boot, 10 sec to open an app.. Super lag..

Edit: Nevermind.. Needed to add the "#" before both lines, working fine now :)

Edited by LiNe171

Guest elperroderoke

Cant understand what "comment out" means.. Im Portuguese.. I've tried to delete both lines, tried to add the entire code on build.prop and my su6 still lags as hell.. like 1 minute to boot, 10 sec to open an app.. Super lag..

Edit: Nevermind.. Needed to add the "#" before both lines, working fine now :)

Must be three lines.

I can't find any diference if I revert the coment lines after install xposed or I I leave them comented.

Regards

• 1 month later...
Guest cashflow67

How can I modify build.prob in recovery? Because I have lag like hell. I have to edit dalvik lines in build.prob but after reboot everything revert back on rom :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest peenito

LiNe171 olá, tou a usar a versão lite disponível no forum,até aqui td bem ta excelente mas mal instalo o xposed no trwp começa logo a lagar.. Editar o build.prop é por # à frente daquelas 2linhas?

Edited by peenito

Guest cashflow67

LiNe171 olá, tou a usar a versão lite disponível no forum,até aqui td bem ta excelente mas mal instalo o xposed no trwp começa logo a lagar.. Editar o build.prop é por # à frente daquelas 2linhas?

English please

Guest LiNe171

Sim é. Antes de instalares o Xposed.. Tens de meter os #, reinicias no TWRP e flashas o zip.

/

Yes. Before you installed Xposed, put the #, reboot to TWRP then flash the xposed zip.

Edited by LiNe171

Guest peenito

So i change the build.prop,reboot trwp,install xposed and reboot.. Became laggy any away,very laggy.. I xplore to the system/build.prop and no changes have been made,it remains original..

Edited by peenito

Guest peenito

Humm,i bought the phone 2weeks ago,may be.. The twrp ask m once if ii want to permite read and write in system or something like this,i don t now.. Well i will try and google it anyway.. Ty

Guest cashflow67

Maybe you have the non-write system SU6, can't do nothing on that i think..

My SU6? This phone series isn't same for all? If my SU6 system is locked, everyone's SU6 must be locked.

Edited by cashflow67

• 3 months later...
Guest whispers

Adding this here as I think all posts relating to fixing the Xposed lag should be in one place.

I used the fix mentioned here (Build Prop edit) to install Xposed without lag. It was running fine on 5.11 for some time (weeks), but then I had some trouble with a Bluetooth device (which may or may not be related), and suddenly my phone was very laggy.

I was going to reinstall the ROM (using FluxROM), but thought I would try uninstalling Xposed first - and it immediately fixed the lag. I repeated the original Xposed installation (with Build Prop edits) and I'm back to no lag.

I just wanted to let everyone know that this is zombie lag and even if you think you have killed it, it may rise up from the grave and lag you again.