[ROMS] Honor 7 stock ROM images (Updated 1st April 2016) PLK-L01

Guest Simon O

These are for model PLK-L01 only

Full ROM packages:

• B330b EMUI 4.0 Android 6.0.1 (United Kingdom) - Download: Hihonor.com, Mega.nz - md5 checksum: 5EE307CAEAEAA76A422A205E21572F66
  • B330b EMUI 4.0 Android 6.0.1 (France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain) - Download: Hihonor.com - md5 checksum: 9FDBB46023E65E69DF53CBBCF41D3B09
  •  
  • B121 EMUI 3.1 Android 5.1 - Download: Mega.nz
  • B100 EMUI 3.1 Android 5.1 - Download: Hihonor.com

OTA updates:

• B121 to B180 update - Download: Dropbox, Mega.nz, Hi-Cloud - md5 checksum: A86FDA1E2AE81B543F248A5D06E61FCC
  • B170 to B180 update - Download: Dropbox, mega.nz - md5 checksum: 03B8062E4C7D62BB81100EBDD08FAC56

Older OTA updates:

• B100 to B121 update - Download: DropboxMega.nz - md5 checksum: 2206D0FADA9AC2DF7818EB77B8A2E5CF
  • B121 to B130 update - Download: Dropbox - md5 checksum: B17AA83742D31BAA44FB74ECFC52519A
  • B130 to B140 update - Download: Dropbox - md5 checksum: 18AD9B85347C19E4816B0AB0C67342D6
  • B140 to B170 update - Download: Dropbox - md5 checksum: E1A126921035DC5589EAB388F775A7C2

Guest Simon O

Full ROMs contain full installation instructions

OTA updates can be installed by creating a directory on your SD Card or Internal Storage named 'dload' and copying update.zip into this directory. Open Settings > Update > Menu > Local update

• 1 month later...

My device build is PLK-L01C185B010 , how can i keep up with this updates?

i tried to move from B010 to B121 but i failed,where can i find the next step after B010 (for example B100)?

Thanks in advance

Guest Honor UK Verified

hi , why i Cannot update my honor 7 using 'b100 to b121' file ?

it stopped at 2 % 

It sounds like the download has corrupted, try it again using a PC and transfer the files over once downloaded.

Hi there B100 is available on www.hihonor.com  here . B010 is quite an old firmware. What country was it bought in?

Thanks for your response, please find below the preformed steps as i failed to update:

1- Download the firmware from the provided link

2- Copy the Update.app to "Internal storage/dload"

3- sittings/updater/menu/local update/Full pakage:UPDATE.APP .

4- the device restarted, start updating then stop updating quickly "Software install failed".

5- the same result when i tried to force update (press up and down volume button + power button)

Please advice.

Guest Simon O

If you are having problems using the B100 to B121 update then it could be that your device has been modified. The best thing would be to use the full B121 ROM but please be aware that this will wipe your device. Once you have B121 then you can update to B130, then B140. 

The B100 to B121 update is for an EU device so if you obtained the device elsewhere then the OS may have some slight differences which the update doesn't like, so I would recommend flashing the full ROM image instead. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Simon O
11 hours ago, krisu253 said:

How to DOWNGRADE from e.g B140 to B121? locked bootloader not - rooted

It's possible but not recommended. Why do you want to downgrade?

Guest beneone

Bootlooop after updating to 7 mm Huawei Honor Yesterday I downloaded the update to Honora 7 to Version MM I did everything turn First update from B130 to B140 and then update to Marszmaloł At this point, he grabbed the phone Brick Wgrywałem last several different ROMs by a court and an updater every time ended with the message sotfware install failed Do you have any idea how to fix it ?

written by smashing

Guest Simon O
7 hours ago, beneone said:

Bootlooop after updating to 7 mm Huawei Honor Yesterday I downloaded the update to Honora 7 to Version MM I did everything turn First update from B130 to B140 and then update to Marszmaloł At this point, he grabbed the phone Brick Wgrywałem last several different ROMs by a court and an updater every time ended with the message sotfware install failed Do you have any idea how to fix it ?

written by smashing

Was your device rooted or did you have custom recovery installed?

Does Volume Up + POWER take you into recovery?

Guest Simon O

I have been informed that installing the Marshmallow BETA updates on devices that haven't officially joined the beta will prevent you from obtaining future updates unless they are also leaked. As some users have also bricked their devices by not following instructions we have removed the links to the updates from the forum.

Files can still be obtained from other forums and used at your own risk. 

Guest n00kie bear

@fibblesan I got the OTA to MM but no other communication from Honor to confirm I had officially joined. Presumably that means I'm in and just missing an email? 

Guest SalSorre

Hello, I'm new to the forum I downloaded B121 to B130 and B130 to B140 update update, my Honor 7 PLK-L01 already 'had received via ota update to B121 my not' unlocked, from B121 to B130 and B130 to B140 all right. no lockout or other everything perfect you say I ought to do a factory reset after everything '?
Simon now? I advice to unlock here  https://emui.huawei.com/en/plugin.php?id=unlock&mod=detail  and then the ROOT? Thank you     

Guest giuseppe motta

Hello, I am a new member in the forum, I have a problem with honor 7, I tried to install as a guide B121 update, restart the phone you are stuck with the word honor, I did reset to recovery but the problem remains. the phone is PLK-L01.I am seeking help. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest krisu253

Hey I've got a question about B170 ? After I update this through local files , will I receive the next updates via OTA e.g. to Marshmallow when it'll roll out ?

I recently got a new Honor 7 on B121.

Sorry for the silly question but why do I not receive these OTA updates OTA? When I look for updates in the phone it says none available. If these are official OTA updates why can I not get them through the phone? Will they come eventually?

Guest fifthcolumn
On 9/29/2015 at 9:45 PM, Simon O said:

These are for model PLK-L01 only

Full ROM packages:

OTA updates:

Hi Fibblesan

Sorry for posting the same question on multiple forums. I found this page through the link shared by you on HUKD and tried to upgrade the existing ROM (B121) on my 1 month old Honor 7 (PLK-L01) as per the advise above. The first two patches seemed to install ok, the phone booted up with no issues but its caught in a perpetual boot loop after the last (B170) update. Any advice on how to fix this?

Guest fifthcolumn
On 12/19/2015 at 8:46 AM, giuseppe motta said:

Hello, I am a new member in the forum, I have a problem with honor 7, I tried to install as a guide B121 update, restart the phone you are stuck with the word honor, I did reset to recovery but the problem remains. the phone is PLK-L01.I am seeking help. Thank you

Hi Giuseppe, looks like you've encountered a similar problem-did you manage to fix it?