How to return to Stock Recovery?

Guest cashflow67

Guest cashflow67
5 minutes ago, femilovechild said:

There is a flashable stock recovery here on modaco

I wonder whether there will be a problem or not if I flash 5.1.1 recovery?

Guest cashflow67
15 minutes ago, femilovechild said:

No problem

I did it. I flashed stock recovery then in TWRP flashed to recovery, it is done. I have Stock Recovery 5.1.1 :) Thanks for your help. And one more question, Can I do sd card update now? Because I want to flash stock firmware update.zip?

Guest cashflow67
10 hours ago, Replete said:

So you are going back to stock because you had some problems? What were they?

There were no problems. I wanted to return to stock recovery, because root doesn't work effectively due to system rw protection. I can't remove system apps and I can't touch system (build prop editing). So I decided to not to root my phone. Stock firmware is cool with freezing and disabling uncessary apps.

Edited by cashflow67
Edit

Guest cashflow67
8 hours ago, kunft said:

cashflow im sorry but youre dumb as a rock, maybe its best for you to stay stock

Dumb like your mother, right? I have system rw protection. I Can't do anything with root. Everything changes back after reboot. Someone told me about removing system apps with TWRP. I tried it but it failed. I couldn't remove system apps correctly then I suffered boot loop. So I decided not to root my phone. Already there are debloated stock not rooted roms in forum. So root is a kind of useless for people who have system rw protection.

On 1/18/2016 at 1:32 AM, cashflow67 said:

Dumb like your mother, right? I have system rw protection. I Can't do anything with root. Everything changes back after reboot. Someone told me about removing system apps with TWRP. I tried it but it failed. I couldn't remove system apps correctly then I suffered boot loop. So I decided not to root my phone. Already there are debloated stock not rooted roms in forum. So root is a kind of useless for people who have system rw protection.

learn how to use twrp you damn idiot. mine is system protected too. i tried teaching u how but u cant seem to understand it so whatever

Guest cashflow67
44 minutes ago, kunft said:

learn how to use twrp you damn idiot. mine is system protected too. i tried teaching u how but u cant seem to understand it so whatever

Where did you learn? Where are steps? OK write here again you fool! I said I couldn't do it! Which folders I will delete for removing email app?

On 1/19/2016 at 8:01 PM, cashflow67 said:

Where did you learn? Where are steps? OK write here again you fool! I said I couldn't do it! Which folders I will delete for removing email app?

to remove apps: reboot into twrp, go to mount, make sure system is checked. then use twrps file manager. the system apps will be in system/app, system/priv-app and system/partner-app. i dont remember whats the folder for the email app but it should be easy to find inside one of the 3 folders i said.

don't forget to make a twrp backup before you start messing with system just in case.