Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 - Compass & GLONASS

Guest U6green

Guest U6green

Does the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 have a Compass, and does it have GLONASS?

I don't have this phone yet, but having played a bit on my colleague's one the compass app worked fine. The GPS app showed locks on GPS and GLONASS satellites.

Yet when I check specs on Vodafone and other sites Compass & GLONASS is not shown (but is shown for other phones).

Before I buy this phone I need to be sure it has these as they are deal-breakers for me.

Guest jasonsutton40

The chip supports both glonass & fast chaging, both apparently don't seem to be active looking at the posts on here, anyone with root tried seeing if SQlite editor can enable some of theses features. Maybe kernel related, fast charge will be certainly.

Strike that glonass are showing on GPS test.

Guest BlueMoonRising
9 hours ago, jasonsutton40 said:

The chip supports both glonass & fast chaging, both apparently don't seem to be active looking at the posts on here, anyone with root tried seeing if SQlite editor can enable some of theses features. Maybe kernel related, fast charge will be certainly.

Strike that glonass are showing on GPS test.

Glonass is definitely supported and was confirmed in the post immediately before yours. I downloaded an app last night and can confirm it works.

• 2 weeks later...