ZTE Blade V220 Stock Rom needed

Guest sandmann84

Guest sandmann84

Hi @ all. I buy the smartphone zte blade v220 and i made a big mistake! I have flashed the wrong rom and now my v220 did not boot. I have found a sd update.zip for my phone, but i can not flash it because my phone do not boot in recovery mode. so i waNT TO FLASH IT with adb ( fastboot mode ) , but i do not work there was a failure : unknown command .

I hope i can save my phone with the stock rom for my zte blade v220 , that i can use with SP-Flash Tool, or a Rom that i can use with Qpstt (Qfil) .

Thank you for help 

• 1 year later...
Guest sliman
On ١٨‏/٣‏/٢٠١٦ at 8:31 PM, sandmann84 said:

Hi @ all. I buy the smartphone zte blade v220 and i made a big mistake! I have flashed the wrong rom and now my v220 did not boot. I have found a sd update.zip for my phone, but i can not flash it because my phone do not boot in recovery mode. so i waNT TO FLASH IT with adb ( fastboot mode ) , but i do not work there was a failure : unknown command .

I hope i can save my phone with the stock rom for my zte blade v220 , that i can use with SP-Flash Tool, or a Rom that i can use with Qpstt (Qfil) .

Thank you for help