Official: TWRP Recovery 3.0.2.0 for Honor 7

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest borsosg

Thanks for your work! Its great. OTG works pefectly. But I can't save system+data to sd card, cause I get error message: can not write to sd, it is read only. What can I do?

Guest PaulOBrien
2 hours ago, borsosg said:

Thanks for your work! Its great. OTG works pefectly. But I can't save system+data to sd card, cause I get error message: can not write to sd, it is read only. What can I do?

I wonder if there is an error on your SD. Can you try a different one?

P

Guest borsosg

The error message exactly: "Can not create TWRP/.... folder (read only file system) Failed to make backup folder.

But I can create folder on it in "ROM", or with pc. So I do nőt understand why see TWRP read only file system.

Guest borsosg
23c7c67b853c81683f061cd6255eda11.jpg this is the permissions of my card. I don't that is help or not. And an other question: if I root the phone, I can change the attributes of SD. Which supersu.zip must I use? I found on xda update-SuperSu-v2.65.zip. Can I use it?

• 2 months later...
Guest mutley359

Hi.  I bought an honor 7 from eBay and twrp was installed but the device had been wiped and there are no backups, is there a way to return to factory?

• 2 years later...
Guest max786angel

hey everyone please help in red color i got this phone unlocked when i try to flash twrp my huawei honor 7 gives me error remote command not allowed failed im using windows 10 64 bit?