KIW-L21 C432B130 (UK) full revert package

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

If you have modified your device, are still on Lollipop and you'd like to revert your UK device back to complete stock, then you can use this package.

Download the zip, extract and put on a microSD (preversing the dload/UPDATE.APP structure).

Turn off your device, plug it into a charger (but not a computer) then, with the microSD inserted, tap the power button while holding volume up and volume down. The update will apply and you will be back to bone stock B130. Your device WILL be wiped.

P

Guest chubby2000
If you have modified your device, are still on Lollipop and you'd like to revert your UK device back to complete stock, then you can use this package.

Download the zip, extract and put on a microSD (preversing the dload/UPDATE.APP structure).

Turn off your device, plug it into a charger (but not a computer) then, with the microSD inserted, tap the power button while holding volume up and volume down. The update will apply and you will be back to bone stock B130. Your device WILL be wiped.

P

Your a legend mate I've tried everything to take the B140 update with no luck

This worked a treat

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kaltefusion
On 29.4.2016 at 2:08 PM, PaulOBrien said:

Thanks for the upload. Downloaded it several times but I do always have a crc checksum error while unzipping. No matter what app I use for that (7-zip, winzip, etc.).

The file seems corrupt. Could you please be so kind and reup again? I couldn't find a mirror anywhere. I would appreciate it so much :)

• 4 months later...
Guest mksallam
On 4/29/2016 at 2:08 PM, PaulOBrien said:

P

Please could you provide me a revert package for my phone honor 5x kiw-l21c185b310. previous build number kiw-l21c185b140  

• 4 months later...
Guest nudi1958

Hy Paul,

the recovery mode start and stay by 0%, there is no progess. What can i do? Maybe, is it necessary that i flash the recovery.img from this update.app before?

update! no chance to go back to stock.

Edited by nudi1958