Stock ROM dload file - P9 EVA-L09 B136

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi all!

I've uploaded the stock ROM dload file for the P9, version B136 for the EVA-L09 variant.

Copy the dload folder to a microSD card, turn off the phone and turn it back on with no PC connected cable inserted, holding both volume buttons. Make sure you have plenty of battery left. Your device will likely be wiped.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jpbroad1970

well I have tried this and it works fine on my Vodafone  P9 and it didn't wipe phone so all good.......thanks...it even got rid of Vodafone boot screen :-)

Edited by jpbroad1970

• 1 month later...
Guest powerlab
On 20/5/2016 at 1:36 PM, PaulOBrien said:

Hi all!

I've uploaded the stock ROM dload file for the P9, version B136 for the EVA-L09 variant.

Copy the dload folder to a microSD card, turn off the phone and turn it back on with no PC connected cable inserted, holding both volume buttons. Make sure you have plenty of battery left. Your device will likely be wiped.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

P

scusami , ho scaricato il file ma non lo installa nel mio huawey p9 , dopo il 5 % si blocca , per favore mi aiuti a capire dove ho sbagliato?

• 5 months later...
Guest kosmoo
Hi all!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

P

Hi paul,

I flashed a rom c432b180 but my old rom was c150b141.

Now have c900b181rom.

What can i do for stock eu rom?

Bootloader locked no root...

Guest azgooon

Hi,

I am desperately looking for a solution to unbrick my phone. Its originally (EVA-AL10) which i have successfully re branded to EVA-L09 but then I have changed oeminfo to EVA-L19.

This is where all the problems began. the suggestions to use full package dload-huawei-p9-eval09-eva-b136.zip to unbrick the phone seem to appear not only here but currently I have 112GB of different ROMs and nearly all of them I get error at 5% (straight after validation) that there is a problem with incompatibility with current version and when i tried to flash it with EVA-L19C432B360 i get an error at 37/38%. 

I seriously dont know what to do...

I have tried to install custom rom (new world) to get to the stage where i have root and can change oeminfo back to L09 but i think that during my miserable attempts of flashing extracted updates via fastboot, i must have delete some sort of harder controllers as my touch screen doesn't work in TWRP nor eRecovery. I can use volume and power buttons but this does not allow me to swipe in TWRP in order to give read/write permision to the file system.

Do you have any suggestions by any chance? I was thinking that maybe SP-Flash Tool could help but i don't have scattered files.

I do have a backup done in TWRP but again can't access TWRP so i can't restore it.

I have also tried HiSuite but there its says that L09 and L29 are the only compatible phone and I should report to the authorised huawei service.

Maybe I could fastboot flash some other images like FW_HIFI.img or SENSORHUB.img in order to make touch screen working again?

I haven't tried it yet as I am worried to this could be my another mistake leading to the full brick.

Please help!!!

Edited by azgooon

• 3 weeks later...
Guest djoka665
On 5/20/2016 at 1:36 PM, PaulOBrien said:

Hi all!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

P

Hey Paul... I did that and now im stuck with C900B136 and I wont get OTA update for android Nougat?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mofotrucker

im trying to download the file dload but mega keeps on saying i reached my limit i already made an acc... is there any alternate site i can dowlaod from