PORT ROM UNOFFICIAL.RC2.cm12.1 for vodafone smart ultra

Guest gitanillo87

Guest gitanillo87

4.jpg

unofficial cm12.1 RC2 for vodafone smart ultra

TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE,FIRST DO A NANDROID ,PLEASE REPORT ANY BUG

What is this rom?

This cm rom is a port of coolpad f2 rom,adapted to VSU6 

so maybe in some apps or in usb conection names the phone as coolpad

kernel is a "hibrid" kernel(stock,RR and cm from coolpad)so it can be unestable

Screenshots

2md127q.jpg

ixse9c.jpg

vhym82.jpg

Changelog RC2

Rebuilded all rom from other base rom

Nfc fix added

Cpu Bug Fix Added

Some small improvements on battery life

changelog RC1

added DOLBY ATMOS

added snapdragon camera

added notification light fix

deleted audio fx

deleted root explorer

changelog v3

data conection fixed?

increased general volume

Changelog v2

Radio fixed

Network prefered fixed

Bugs

-You tell me

instalation

-copy rom to internal/external memory

-boot tprw recovery

-wipe factory reset

-flash rom

-phone reboots automatic when finished

link RC2

https://mega.nz/#!FRsShTKR!nuOAAPNSLnZGyeO3sx87sv-vSbLjrBEEGkNu7b1LHlo

ZTE STOCK CAMERa(some options wont work)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/56jmax3bzsrbo0a/ztecamv1.zip

Edited by gitanillo87

Guest gitanillo87
Already flashed it. Smooth and superb. The only bugs i found are on first topic, so..

Mobile data works for me btw.

Thanks for report what about battery life seems good no?

Guest LiNe171
11 minutes ago, gitanillo87 said:

Thanks for report what about battery life seems good no?

Yeah. 1 hour with facebook, messenger, instagram, mobile data (consumes alot of battery) and only wasted 5% battery. And we have 3 battery options.. Performance, battery saver and equilibrated.

Guest LiNe171

Maybe imma gonna use it from now on.. Its stable for me.. No reboots, no crashs.. I only need the led notification but gonna use a sms app that turns screen on when i receive a message to fix that temporarily.

Awesome work bro, keep it <3

Guest LiNe171

Mobile data works. And fix's a bug (that i have) on play store.. I can only download at 1 mb/s, apps with more than 50 mbs.. Less 50 mbs its normal.. Even if i have a internet with 12821381238128 mb/s download, this happens, strange thing..

Gps i don't know, didn't tested it :\

Guest gitanillo87
Maybe imma gonna use it from now on.. Its stable for me.. No reboots, no crashs.. I only need the led notification but gonna use a sms app that turns screen on when i receive a message to fix that temporarily.

Awesome work bro, keep it

maybe can fixit notification led with a mod ,enabling ambient display..but i dont know when ...[emoji20]

Guest LiNe171
maybe can fixit notification led with a mod ,enabling ambient display..but i dont know when ...[emoji20]

No problem! Take your time.

Keep the good work.

Tested GPS, and it works.

Guest Frostyjim

Very impressed so far, few minor glitches here and there but nothing major. Will definitely be keeping this on my phone. 

One app that isn't working is FM radio. Not recognising the headphones and when it does it get the below screen.

Screenshot_2016-05-26-06-09-18.png

Screenshot_2016-05-26-06-09-38.png

Callerblacklist in the privacy menu also crashes on launch. 

Edited by Frostyjim

Guest BlueMoonRising

Good job @gitanillo87, I'm considering rooting this phone for the first time and installing this. I'll maybe hold fire and wait for the full 1st release to see if any deal breaker bugs come up but kudos for doing it.

Guest LiNe171

Also i dont like a thing on WiFi icon and mobile data icon.. Sometimes two dark arrows appears.. Its a minor thing, but i prefer without it, if there's a way to remove it tell me please [emoji14]

Btw.. This phone scores 36-37k on antutu with this ROM, really smooth.

And this camera app its slow, i dont know if its only on my phone but its like it has 'low FPS' when moving the phone with the APP open.. I prefer the original APP too. I know its not your fault giantillo, just saying if anyone can upload the apk from the original camera app, would be awesome :)

Guest gitanillo87

Also i dont like a thing on WiFi icon and mobile data icon.. Sometimes two dark arrows appears.. Its a minor thing, but i prefer without it, if there's a way to remove it tell me please [emoji14]

Btw.. This phone scores 36-37k on antutu with this ROM, really smooth.

And this camera app its slow, i dont know if its only on my phone but its like it has 'low FPS' when moving the phone with the APP open.. I prefer the original APP too. I know its not your fault giantillo, just saying if anyone can upload the apk from the original camera app, would be awesome :)

For the WiFi icon can You try with other theme.?..about camera app maybe can port ...try to mod ambient display but no works for now..78e14f7e4eba93185a04dbdc8f6d4fca.jpg

Guest RedLee

I've just tried it and it works for calls, sms and other notifications, but when charging it doesn't light up..

By the way, the rom is working great so far! The battery drains a little bit faster and I couldn't get xposed to run smoothly, but sill, great job man!

Guest gitanillo87
Yeah, battery is draining a bit faster now.. At the beginning wasn't too fast :v

(i didn't flashed that .zip already)

I've just tried it and it works for calls, sms and other notifications, but when charging it doesn't light up..

By the way, the rom is working great so far! The battery drains a little bit faster and I couldn't get xposed to run smoothly, but sill, great job man!

For battery drain try to disable nav bar lights it helps me and notifications works