PORT ROM UNOFFICIAL RESURRECTION REMIX 5.5.9 v3

Guest gitanillo87

Guest hcardoso483

Is this ROM totally functional like, sensors, NFC, data,etc??? I got installed another version but it runs the kernel for the man 8919 and our CPU is msm8939 but it runs good and everything works except the headset config for fmradio thanks for all this hard work that you are applying to develop this phone, honestly I bow to you man...

Guest hcardoso483

Just installed this version of the RR, what can I say if used to like it now I love it awesome performance simply the best ever excellent job man really I"m amazed with it can you confirm NFC please some times I get service stopped massage

Guest Skirttles

can you put the minimium  screen light dimmer? Just to save more battery...

Thanks

Edited by Skirttles

Guest BlueMoonRising
1 hour ago, gitanillo87 said:

do you refer intensity of capacitive buttons?

I think he wants a lower level of screen brightness than is possible at the moment.

Guest gitanillo87
2 hours ago, BlueMoonRising said:
I think he wants a lower level of screen brightness than is possible at the moment.

enable adaptive brigthness. It allows you to set brightness even more low.

Edited by gitanillo87

Guest Phurya

Hey there,  I was using pure CM but decided to try this one,  and I'm amazed,  really nice rom! My only problem is the CPU bug,  I'm this rom it still shuts 2 cores  down, the big ones... So this is the only flaw I founded so far.

Guest gitanillo87

Hey there,  I was using pure CM but decided to try this one,  and I'm amazed,  really nice rom! My only problem is the CPU bug,  I'm this rom it still shuts 2 cores  down, the big ones... So this is the only flaw I founded so far.

yeah,sorry i dont remenber update this bug on this rom ,so soon i will upload a zip to fix it[emoji6]

Guest whispers

I like this ROM, and it certainly seems better than the CM12.1 ROM for battery - the CM ROM has good idle battery, but in use it drops like a stone. This ROM is much better after tweaking performance settings. Thanks for the good work on this so far.

But I have a few problems with a clean install of V2:

The camera app doesn't work (and nor do others I have tried) - I get an error message: "Camera error - Can't connect to the camera".

I am getting persistent Nfc error messages which only a reboot will clear: "Unfortunately, Nfc Service has stopped."

Also (and I had this problem with the CM ROM too), when selecting a picture from an app (in my case trying to select an icon in Tasker) I can't access local media. If I select local media I just get a "Recent" window showing some recent photos and a few backgrounds on my SD card, and there seems to be no way to access anything else (on internal memory or SD card).

Any suggested fixes (for any of these)?

Guest gitanillo87
I like this ROM, and it certainly seems better than the CM12.1 ROM for battery - the CM ROM has good idle battery, but in use it drops like a stone. This ROM is much better after tweaking performance settings. Thanks for the good work on this so far.

But I have a few problems with a clean install of V2:

The camera app doesn't work (and nor do others I have tried) - I get an error message: "Camera error - Can't connect to the camera".

I am getting persistent Nfc error messages which only a reboot will clear: "Unfortunately, Nfc Service has stopped."

Also (and I had this problem with the CM ROM too), when selecting a picture from an app (in my case trying to select an icon in Tasker) I can't access local media. If I select local media I just get a "Recent" window showing some recent photos and a few backgrounds on my SD card, and there seems to be no way to access anything else (on internal memory or SD card).

Any suggested fixes (for any of these)?

yeah,i remenber this problems ,try to reinstall v2 a only do a factory reset on twrp BEFORE flash,and tell me if it works.. [emoji106]

Guest Phurya

I don't have any of these problems,  did you did a full wipe and clean install? Can't speak about NFC  because I don't use, but I know it has been buggy on CM sources from day one. This rom has leveled up this phone,  everything seems to be better than stock,  I really can't complain because it's always better than stock... But there are other roms out,  so what suits me may not be perfect for others, just try them,  as I did before.

Edited by Phurya