URGENT!! i need firmware Cube Iwork8 Air

Guest rubdij

Hi guys. First of all, say I'm a new user and I do not have many technical knowledge. I have a Cube iWork8 air and it doesn´t work. I wish someone would send me the firmware (a link to downlaod it) and the steps to make the dual installation in my Cube iWork8 air. I can`t download the firmware in Baidu.

Many thanks

Guest SugoiRyu
Hi guys. First of all, say I'm a new user and I do not have many technical knowledge. I have a Cube iWork8 air and it doesn´t work. I wish someone would send me the firmware (a link to downlaod it) and the steps to make the dual installation in my Cube iWork8 air. I can`t download the firmware in Baidu.

Many thanks

Hello you can get it at:

Https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Bxq8kREW1a4jVUo2V0VBZm0yVUU&export=download

Thank you very much SugoiRyu. Is there any guide to make the installation? It`s the first time that I`m going to do that and I`m afraid

Edited by rubdij

Guest SugoiRyu

Use intel platform tool to install android. To do this boot to android from boot menu then immediately hold the vol down button to get to bootloader. Oh and when you extract that rar file android is in a Chinese folder. Be sure to move it to an English folder without spaces. Next in the flash tool browse to that android folder and select the flash.json file and start the flash and wait. Next use rufus to format a USB stick w/ gpt scheme and NTFS filesystem. Next copy all file from the win10 folder to root of stick. Turn tablet on and hold volume up to enter bios. Select the rightmost option on top of screen. You should see option to boot from your usb select it