any filipinos here?

Guest pyke

Guest dinoalbert

@jabez there's no model name for the earphone/handsfree..just go to Smart Wireless Center and tell them you want to buy the earphone FOR the Tanager...I guess it is designed for the Tanager though havent tried if it will also work with other phones.

Guest daksdatu

thanks, grifter, you have a point there. but, it's great if you can put in other network SIMs in the tanager. so, don't really care about the warranty thing. harhar... thanks --but does anybody know of other unlocking application? help!

Guest grifter

oh i see. so what happens if your phone conks out before 1 yr? you can't claim the warranty on it?

anyway, spvunlock works. just don't use it on win98. use xp or 2k.

Guest vctor

yes of course they will when you show them the phone...

question:

the warranty will be void right but you can still send it to them if ever for repairs? yun nga lang magSPAMyad ka na...tama ba?

Guest dinoalbert

How would they know just by showing it to them? They would only know if they try to put on a Globe Sim and they found out it works. You could even try telling them that you got your Tanager from them already unlocked and you yourself was not aware and that you have no Globe sim :)

Guest grifter

i'm sure they're aware of the spvunlock utility. and i'm sure they have a way of telling. the only way to find out is to send in an openline tanager for repairs. :)

as for me, i won't risk voiding the warranty.

Guest daksdatu

thanks, people. got my tanager unlocked! popped in globe and sun --and it works! now i wish to buy another unit for my smart which i don't usually use (for official purposes only... hehehe)... does anybody know of a second-hand tanager or canary there?

Guest daksdatu

thanks, people. got my tanager unlocked! popped in globe and sun --and it works! now i wish to buy another unit for my smart which i don't usually use (for official purposes only... hehehe)... does anybody know of a second-hand tanager or canary there?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aris

Hello eveybody :) I'm glad to find you all here...Does anybody know where in Manila can I buy a car charger and a headphone/headset for my Smartphone?

Guest dinoalbert

you can by the headphone/handsfree for the Tanager at Smart Wireless Center for P450.....dont know with the car charger though :)

Guest mapaman
Hello eveybody  :) I'm glad to find you all here...Does anybody know where in Manila can I buy a car charger ... for my Smartphone?

at Gadget & Games in the Greenhills theater mall, you can get a USB charger cable (retractable) for the O2. this will also fit the smartphone. cost is 500 or so.

you can then get an adaptor which plugs into car lighter, and then the USB cable plugs into it. also costs 500 or so.

there's also an adaptor that plugs into a wall outlet. also 500 or so.

the nice thing about the adaptors is that i can use other USB charger cables with it, for example i'm getting a cable for my Zire 71, and it can also plug into the same adaptors :(

Guest kulepoy

hey, im new here..

just wanna ask if there is a free program that could help me erase messages in the sent items folder aside from spacemaker cause mine already expired?? or, is there something i can do to avoid having messages in the sent items?

thanks.. hope you can help me.. :lol:

Guest mariolouis

@lopio

na-open mo na ba yang tanager mo?

i think i have read it somewhere that unlocking the tanager is reversible. is it?

Guest Lopio

@ml yeah na open ko na, but those with canary version 0.99 cant be open, i have a friend who just got the phone the other day ayaw ma open up to 66% error na. swerte pa ako ver .98 ang sa akin. problema lang hindi ko pa rin napa takbo ang globe gprs.