headset profile 'bug' and ocs

Guest lukeyboymac

Guest lukeyboymac

Ok, phone stuck in headset profile. None bug as we all know. Have had it before and managed to cure with a good blow in the hole so to speak. Have been bounced around orange customer services - who finally sent off a report to their technical department. Finally come back to me telling me to contact HTC (although sounded like NEC to me??), who are to deal with the warrenty on the spv. They are going to ask me to send it off for repair which means I will lose the phone for least 4/5 working days, something I can ill afford to do. I know others have been sent replacement phones - this isnt a software bug, its a hardware failure. So what should I do... Do i have to lose the phone for 5 days for it to be repaired???

Help and advice welcome - cheers in advance

Guest awarner [MVP]

Your best bet is to get Orange care but it will cost you :lol:

And as for 5 days for repair? double it at least some members have

had right hassle getting the phone returned.

Not the best news but at least you are aware.

Guest MoRFLeZ

If I were you, I'd blow it a couple of times again *cough cough*!

And maybe yank the jack in and out real fast/hard .. you might get lucky!

Puns weren't intended .. honestly!

Guest lukeyboymac

ok, I'm on everytime 200 so does that mean I am already on free orange care, at which point I can just claim a replacement phone in the next 24hrs?? If not, can I just start paying now for orange care even though the phone is damaged and orange know that? As I said, I really cant afford the hassles of being without it for ten days or so... :oops: