Advice on playing video-files...

Guest Trancedancer

Guest Trancedancer

Hi!

I have a question about viewing musicvideos in Windows Media Player...is it not possible to view videos in full-screen?

Also a question about PocketMVP, I can't load a file to the player, all I see is on the screen when I choose "File->Open->Video"...please give me some advice, as I really think it looks great and seems to be a great player!

*TRANCEDANCER*

Guest zippyioa

Hi Everyone!

I am a new owner of an SPV on Orange UK, got it today and am loving it so far. (Can't wait to get my Sandisk 256 Mb SD card though - the standard 8Mb sucks!)

I bought an NEC e606 on the 3 network last Saturday, but due to the REALLY naff battery life - less than 1 day with only 5 mins voice calling and 10 photos taken, and appaling tweakability of it, I am using a 14 day money back guarantee for the first time ever in over 10 handsets owned - IT WAS THAT BAD!!!

Anyway, my (hopefully) relevant SPV question here is -

In media player, when I watch a music video - the backlight goes off after 15 seconds, making the video almost impossible to watch, until you push a key.

Is there a way to bypass the backlight shutoff in media player, without changing the timing for general phone use, as I dont want to set it to 5 minutes, as when I stop pushing keys in other apps, the phone will stay lit up for ages.

Any ideas?

Guest drblow

The best media player by far is pocketMVP. Click it to get all the info you need on installing/using the player. It allows full screen & backlight functions, so you guys will be laughing!

Guest Trancedancer

Too bad it's not possible to make Windows Media Player keep the light on for as long as the video continues... =(

I think that this should have been a standard feature!

*HENRIK*

PS. PocketMVP doesn't play all the formats that Windows Media Player does...so you can't use it for all files... =( DS.