Collection of Ring Tones

Guest Simon Desser

Guest binky_p

can you please make "Wipe Out".

I just don't know the artists/rappers but their first line goes like this "...for 3 years straight we've ruled the nation...."

thanks pal.

Guest Elephant Stoned

Att:

Mavis Davis and Simon.

Mavis, the chhon where Turbo is sweeping was Kraftwerk's Tour de france, albeit a re-mix for the movie, not the original.

Simon, Just reading thru the thread quickly there, and noticed you mentioned Hashim. I'm presuming yer into yer Streetsounds Electro.

Drop me a mail if you want some Streetsounds media.

Mick.

Guest Simon Desser

Just to add to the collection of DJ's / rappers who have been killed - here's "South Bronx - DJ Scott La Rock" (& KRS1) :cry:

For those who don't know who Scott La Rock was, he was the first DJ (AFAIK) to get killed in the battles between the South Bronx and Brooklyn in the 80's.

Most of you have probably never heard of him, but this track was recently sampled by Jenifer Lopez in "Jennie from the blocks"

DJ Scott La Rock - South Bronx.zip

Guest binky_p

any news yet on the vanilla ice thing?....i thought it would do well as an sms alert....'Alright stop collaborate and listen...." with some loop.

thanks.. :)

Guest Simon Desser
any news yet on the vanilla ice thing?....i thought it would do well as an sms alert....'Alright stop collaborate and listen...." with some loop.

thanks.. :)

Yeah, I was just trying to think which bits to use to make it good.

I'll do it tonight ;)

EDIT - I know what I'm gonna do with it now :wink:

Guest Simon Desser
well while were on a rap run:P

heres House of Pain - jump around

btw. simon m8, have you got ultracynic - nothing is forever, if so could you do the instr. of it. thanks :)

:shock: My House of Pain is on Page One of this thread :shock:

EDIT - On closer inspection, that is my House of Pain wav :?