Collection of Ring Tones

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Disco Stu

Have a mint time in Amsterdam Simon :) and thanks for the Hair Bear Bunch. Now I'm the coolest guy at Coventry Bears Rugby League !

You seem to love a challenge so, if its not too much trouble, can you do the "Wham Bam its time to Jam" bit from "Weekend" (Class Action / Todd Terry Project etc)

I'd be delighted, cheers

Guest whorwood1

hi great work so far some real quality tunes there,

i was wondering if you could make up some really trancy tunes, not really botherd but ones whihc have some real good keyboard sounds or female vocal would be nice,

thanks

Guest Sul...

Dude, AMAZING JOB so far. I really want some of the first ones you posted (Rappers Delight, Mary Mary etc) but they are dead links. Any chance of a re-post.

Also, sorry to bother you as so many people are requesting at the moment, but any chace of some Timbaland loops :)

Guest cocobrownskin

hi Dj, i know u must get bored with all these requests but could i have a ringtone of ban na na -doo doo doroo do do - bah na na na i thinks its seasemestreet. Alsoi have lots of tunes on my CDs, how do i extract them from my CD to make them wav files so that i can modify them in soundrecorder?

Your kind assistance is appreciated

Guest James
hi Dj, i know u must get bored with all these requests but could i have a ringtone of ban na na -doo doo doroo do do - bah na na na i thinks its seasemestreet. Alsoi have lots of tunes on my CDs, how do i extract them from my CD to make them wav files so that i can modify them in soundrecorder?

Your kind assistance is appreciated

take a CD and save it to your Hard disk using Real One.... then use a MP3 to WAV convertor..... then edit it! easy!

Guest scm5arg

Best ringtones ever! Well done, dude. Glad to see someone else sneaks off to the loo to try out new tunes!

Was gonna ask for Express Yourself by NWA but too late! I saw as I got to page 13!

Guest Simon Desser
Anything from U2? Preferably from the 1990-2000A album? 

Electrical Storm, 

Gone (intro 4 me ex) :twisted: , 

Even better than the real thing (4 the gf) :) , 

Discotheque or 

Numb

Choose this album coz it sounds more like the Nokia poly tunes.  ;) 

Keep up the good work, whish i could do this myself!  :oops: 

Greetz Stan.  :D  :D  B)

I love my Tanager

Sorry it took so long :oops: I've been busy and away for a few days.

Hope they're ok?

U2 - Discoteque.zip

U2 - Even Better Than The Real Thing.zip

U2 - New Years Day (Intro looped).zip

Guest Simon Desser
Simon, can I request for "Blisters in the Sun" ?

Thanks!

I used to like a band in the early 80's called the Violent Femmes, and they had a track called "Blister in the sun", it's not this one is it :?: