MSN Messenger on Globe ?

Guest roncom

Guest roncom

Can anyone advise me how to make the MSN Messenger run using Globe on my SAP ? When I sign in it always display "Unable to connect"

Thanks. :lol:

XOX

Guest mariolouis

unfortunately prepaid Globe can only access wap via GPRS not full internet. Globe has somehow blocked all the other ports to protect their interests. so MSN is not working. nonetheless, at least it is free. configuration for Globe is already posted in other threads.

you can only open wap sites though. the internet apn is for postpaid accounts only and they charge .25c/kb data transferred.

• 1 year later...
Guest ching

tried it already. i have globe postpaid and msn does not work. mine has qtek7070 and works superb, but with msn, -"sign in to msn messenger service failed because the service is not compatible with this version of the program"-always show. nevertheless, who needs msn messenger anyway, i'm pinoy. i'd rather use yahoo instead. works better, responds faster.

Guest ching

tried it already. i have globe postpaid and msn does not work. mine has qtek7070 and works superb, but with msn, -"sign in to msn messenger service failed because the service is not compatible with this version of the program"-always show. nevertheless, who needs msn messenger anyway, i'm pinoy. i'd rather use yahoo instead. works better, responds faster. tried it already. i have globe postpaid and msn does not work. mine has qtek7070 and works superb, but with msn, -"sign in to msn messenger service failed because the service is not compatible with this version of the program"-always show. nevertheless, who needs msn messenger anyway, i'm pinoy. i'd rather use yahoo instead. works better, responds faster.

Guest xavierjohn22

yup yahoo is ok.

but i disagree with msn not working on postpaid globe.

im using it too.

try to install the new qtek7070msnfix rom available in qtek.nu.org. it will solve the error you are having.

cheers!

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest BrAGoL
yup yahoo is ok.

but i disagree with msn not working on postpaid globe.

im using it too.

try to install the new qtek7070msnfix rom available in qtek.nu.org. it will solve the error you are having.

cheers!

Posted from my SmartPhone!

ganun pala yun??? :D

• 1 year later...

i read on globes wap page they are already offering prepaid internet and my prepaid account and handset is compatible for that service...

try this on sap1

connect to wap via gprs

go to myglobes>services>myglobe handset settings>submit