• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pocket PC Themes on the SPV

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just discovered that Pocket PC Themes work on the SPV!

You can install them as follows:

- Copy the .tsk file to the "IPSMMy Documents" on your SPV

- Press the 'Programs' soft key

- Select 'More...'

Select 'Settings'

Select 'Home Screen'

Select 'Colour scheme'

Select your freshly installed theme, ensure the background is set to 'Default', and voila!

P

Posted · Report post

Where do you get a list of all the classid's. I can program in XML but need to know the classes.

Thanks

Posted · Report post

Some Pocket PC themes don’t work correctly and I don’t mean the animated ones, I.e. some of them will cause the alert screens to be one colour, making it impossible to read the alert – all you will see will be the bottom right quarter of the screen. To test this press the volume key once you put a new profile on – it tends to be the darker colours that don’t work too well.

Posted · Report post

the smartphone2002 SDK has more info but its not a complete spec for all the options.

Posted · Report post

not sure if anyone has noticed, but when you downlod some of the Themes and then go into a new text message The part that should read TO & CC & Subject etc are all invisable its like its got the wong colour.

Is there anyway to change this?

Posted · Report post

yea edit the xxxx.home.xml file (xxx is similar to the home screen name but not always the same)

part of the xml defines the colour scheme, (although this is overriden if anything but defualt is chosen in the colour picker), check with the SDK for a list of correct values as some themes are converted pocketpc ones which use more/different values.