PROBLEM IN TAKING A VIDEO...

Guest rged

EVERYTIME NA GAGAMITIN KO UN VIDEO ANG PANGIT NG NAGIGING RESULT.PAG PINAPANOOD KO NA PARANG NAG HA HUNG.PATI DUN SA PAG TAKE NG PITURES.UNLIKE SA NOKIA CNUSUNDAN TALAGA UN MOVEMENT.GANON BA TALAGA UN SA SAP???TAHX 4 UR REPLYS.NEWBEE KASI AKO

Guest darkmatter

@rged

kaya medyo maSPAM ung refresh rate ng SAP natin, kasi ung cam & sync cable are using the same port. so, they have to share some data speed here tho you cannot use them both at the same time.

Wait for SAP2 na lang w/ integrated cam.

it's the type of port the SAP has, it's a serial port, microsoft made it as a hardware specification to allow some backward compatability. unfortunately, a serial port has low transfer speed, unlike newer ports like the USB. even though the SAP connects to the computer via a USB plug, the transfer rate is still at a serial port level. this is also the reason why synchronizing and transferring large files with the device takes so long compared to using a card reader.

Guest dobby_gobby_man

ang alam ko kasi hindi yung pic at taking video ang pinaka forte ng SAP..... eto ang alam kong talagang features ng SAP playing MP3's, playing media-vidoes, pc compatible, supported by microsoft that you can even use a keyboard (wala pa sa pinas) for microsoft word, note pad, and excel.... yun ang alam ko. pero mas maganda na ata ang spv2 kasi may bluetooth na, built-in camera, and infrared.... alam ko mas pinaganda na rin ang resolution nung pagkuha ng pic at video sa camera. for more info.... visit the coolsmartphone.com

Guest dobby_gobby_man

@dinoalbert

ganun ba?

sira pala yung nasa smart wireless cnter! :oops:

she told me that i can use micro.word, excel, and even notepad in my phone (if you have the application) with the use of a keyboard (totoo talagang may keyboard!).

hey kung ganun yung case, then :roll: para saan ang keyboard ng spv? for typing only :?:

you could use orneta notepad with the keyboard. unfortunately, the applications for MS office available on our phones are only Viewers, meaning you could only look and read through your documents, not edit them.

Guest grifter
@rged

kaya medyo maSPAM ung refresh rate ng SAP natin, kasi ung cam & sync cable are using the same port. so, they have to share some data speed here tho you cannot use them both at the same time.  

Wait for SAP2 na lang w/ integrated cam.

I think a more concrete answer would be that the camera is attached via the serial port of the SAP. As we all know, the serial port can only support up to 115kbps of throughput. 115kbps is not really an ideal speed when it comes to digital camera data transmission.

With a built in camera, it can make use of non-serial port based tansmission, say, parallel or even direct connection to the board. Obviously, this will circumvent the 115kbps bandwidth limitation of the serial port.

Or, someone can think of a better image compression scheme so that the amount of data being transmitted between the SAP and the camera will be kept at a minimum. Translating to a faster refresh rate. This will entail having some sort of compression/decompression chip inside the camera attachment though.

Am I making sense here? :lol: