Unlocking bootloader on Bootloader Unlock Allowed: No "NEED TA BACKUPS!"

Guest Loren82

Guest Loren82

Hey guys, I'll get straight to the point. There is a person who is trying to get the Xperia with "Root Status: Bootloader unlock allowed = NO" can be taken to "Root Status: Bootloader unlock allowed = YES" and so to unlock the bootloader (You can see your status by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* Service info> Configuration>

What is needed is people who have already unlocked the bootloader, and people with locked bootloader (But that is your root status = YES)

But without further delay I leave the link to your thread, because my English is from google translator xD

The link to the thread is this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2053466

Do not do flash, no TA in your phone, you just need a TA backup can be done easily with FlashTool

Guest Loren82

Also you can stick to my your "TA backup" putting them in a zip (zip name Put him to know the status, country bootloader, etc. .. thanks) in this thread and I will bring you arrive, you need people with the bootloader unlocked, and people with bootloader locked (but with root status = YES)

For instructions, click here

• 3 years later...