USA SDA. How to free space / delete hotmail?

Guest yoos

I logged into pocket msn Hotmail (and I have a huge mailbox with tons of folders) and now 93% of my ROM is taken up!!! I can't figure out how to delete the Hotmail account or what files to delete manually in a file explorer.... Any help? I'd prefer not to do a hard reset... thanks in advance!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest hyedipin

Add me to this.. I want to get rid of hotmail, I have no idea why I added in the first place, it took all the folders, e-mails and every crap I had in my Hotmail account!!

I want to remove all the e-mails (which I am deleting one by one, Menu, 3) but I want to remove the HOTMAIL account all toghether... How do I do that?

Thanks.

Guest smeg36

This bothered me as well, so I looked at the registry and found the key that needed to be deleted to remove the Hotmail account in Messaging. Go to HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Inbox/Svc and deleted the Hotmail key.

Guest hyedipin

Hey,

I just "RESET" MSN by using "Switch User" my hotmail is gone from my "Accounts" screen, I also actually deleted all of the e-mails and emptied the deleted items. Now I have no Hotmail in my accounts screen. ;)

I only have my POP3, for some reason SDA did not let me use Outlook for POP3, which probably only used for synching and getting outlook e-mails from PC.