Plus Partners: Welcome Astraware!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

DA6030_squished.jpg

I would like to welcome Astraware to our 'Plus Partners' program.

In their own words...

We have been creating games for handheld devices for over 6 years, making us one of the oldest handheld software companies in the business. We have a proven track record of writing high quality software that runs and plays well on handhelds. Astraware has one of the most stringent quality assurance processes in the handheld software industry, meaning that every new or updated product available on this site has been tested on a range of Palm OSĀ®, Pocket PC and Smartphone devices to check that they run correctly.

I'm very excited to have Astraware on board, as a strong player in the Windows Mobile space for both Smartphone and Pocket PC, and with a large catalogue of great games :D

Under the terms of our 'Plus Partnership', MoDaCo Plus members can now benefit from a free game for both Smartphone AND Pocket PC - the excellent 'Seven Seas' - and also, every month a different Astraware title will be available to MoDaCo Plus members at a fantastic discount (this month's game is Mars Needs Cows, available for only $9.95, a $5 discount!)

Check out their site at http://www.Astraware.com for more info, and MoDaCo Plus members, check out your dedicated area for this great game ;)

Enjoy!

P

screenshot_80_01.gifscreenshot_80_02.gif

Would your company like to become a 'Plus Partner'? Click Here to contact us!

Edit: Seven Seas review available at our friends SmartGamer: http://www.smartgamer.org/forums/article.php?t=390

Guest mavisdavis

Nice one Paul

My Handango Reward points are taking a hammering with all these free games your managing to get us Paul. Thanks to Astsraware for the on coming discounts as well

Guest Disco Stu

I love Astraware games and never bother with demos or trials.

They are always fun & addictive. A smile on yer face is guaranteed.

A lot of developers struggle with the definition of a good Smartphone game. Astraware don't.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.