AllExport v3.1

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

What is it?

With this program, you can backup, restore and export all your messages (SMS, MMS, E-mail, etc.) which are stored in Messaging application.

You can export your messages manually or AllExport can export the new messages on every incoming SMS!

AllExport exports all your Contacts, Calendar entries and Task entries which are stored in your Contacts, Calendar and Tasks application.

This program exports the messages, contacts, calendar entries, task entries into text files. The folders what used in your Messaging application will appear as directories. After exporting your important datas you can easily zip, copy or whatever you want to do with your exported material.

You can use your Storage Card as output directory, so you will never loose your Messages again!

Features

–– Backup and Restore all your messages from Messaging application.

Automatic backup not yet supported. You cannot restore your automatic exported messages yet!

–– Exporting all messages from Messaging application in text format. (SMS, MMS, E-mail, etc.)

Exported data: From, To, Subject, Message body, Message size, Attachments, Delivery time, Last modification time, and MMS .dat file.

–– Exporting all contacts from Contacts application in text format.

Exported data: Name, Telephone number, Fax number, e-mail, Address, etc. (every detail which is appear in Contacts application)

–– Exporting all tasks from Tasks application in text fromat.

Exported data: Subject, Priority, Starts, Reminder, etc. (every detail which is appear in Tasks application)

–– The Calendar export is not implemented yet.

–– By customizing the output directory, it is possible to keep all data on Storage Card!

–– By customizing the execute directory, it is possible to restore your messages right after hard reset!

–– Schedule your exporting by running allexport.exe with the given parameter from your scheduler applications.

This program is intended for the PocketPC but I had it running on C500.

snap4753nd.jpgsnap4763ua.jpgsnap4779mc.jpg

As expected, the program exports data in *.txt format

snap5179wy.jpg

You can learn more about the program by visiting this address.

http://www.freeweb.hu/xpocketpc/allexport/index.html

I have emailed the developers regarding formal Smartphone version. Hoping to hear from them soon. ;)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Cheers MoRF! ;)

Anyone tried the 'Backup Messages' feature? Export message works fine but not the backup messages feature (on my phone).

Guest chucky.egg

Looks good.

I did a "Backup Messages" and its created a \Temp\AllExport\Backup folder full of .dat files. Not brave enough to try a restore just yet, but will give it a try later (once I've done a Sprite backup)

Is there any way to change the path?

I'd like it to put the stuff on my mSD card, not on the phone, but it won't let me edit the path.

It'd also be neat to be able to set the paths for the different things (like Backup, Export etc)

But nice. I can see a few uses for this here.

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

The program wont allow you to directly edit the Output Directory path but with a simple registry tweaking, you can set your desired output directory

snap4845ul.jpg

Its in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Apps\AllExport

The exported *.txt data will look like this...

Contacts

Name:  Gerard-Peter   

Job title: 

Department: 

Company: 

Work tel: 

Work fax: 

Work addr:     

E-mail: 

Mobile tel: 0920XXXXXXX

Web page: 

Office loc: 

Home tel: 

Home addr:     

Categories: Assigned

Other addr:     

Pager: 

Car tel: 

Home fax: 

Work2 tel: 

Home2 tel: 

Radio tel: 

E-mail2: 

E-mail3: 

Assistant: 

Assistant tel: 

Birthday: 

Anniversary: 

Spouse: 

Children: 

Notes:
SMS

To: 

Subject: yah freeware yan. nasubukan ko na, kukunin nya cguro saan na tower ka nakaconnect. kung nasa database na Cell ID, lalabas ang name. kung wala, u can add. :)

2005.04.21 16:39:48:00

2005.04.21 16:45:31:00

Size: 312 bytes

Guest chucky.egg

Er, I'm getting odd results now

Exporting doesn't include new messages any more.

Backup now says "MAX_RECIPIENT exceed".

[edit]

Post reg setting change it's doing the same thing, but it is backing up the messages (I deleted the old path and it is creating it again)

[/edit]

Edited by chucky.egg

Guest chucky.egg

Sorry, that wasn't very clear was it

I changed the reg settings, and re-ran the "Backup Messages" and it created the .dat files on my mSD card.

It still had the "MAX_RECIPIENT" error message, but it did work

Not sure why it's not exporting that new SMS though....

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

This was the error message that was bothering me. Something to do with attachment. (GetAttachment read failed)

post-12251-1118669273_thumb.jpg

...so I deleted items on my 'Sent Messages' folder (Multimedia Messages) then it worked.

post-12251-1118669360_thumb.jpg

I tried sending myself an SMS then re-ran the program. New message appears to have been backed up.

post-12251-1118669443_thumb.jpg

Guest MoRFLeZ

Keeping an eye on this - and hoping the developers make a Smartphone version!

Would be so great if you could backup MMS as well as SMS!!

Really like the look of this app, but have come across what coudl be a glitch when exporting. If I "Backup" messages, it backups 85 in total. However, if I "Export" messages, it only exports 48. The main (possibly only) folder where the discrepancy is obvious is the SMS sent items folder, where only 13 out of 30+ messages have been exported.

Have deleted the backup folder and run the program several times, always with the same result.

Anyone else seen this?

Edited by RT.

Guest tony_man
Really like the look of this app, but have come across what coudl be a glitch when exporting. If I "Backup" messages, it backups 85 in total. However, if I "Export" messages, it only exports 48. The main (possibly only) folder where the discrepancy is obvious is the SMS sent items folder, where only 13 out of 30+ messages have been exported.

Have deleted the backup folder and run the program several times, always with the same result.

Anyone else seen this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yay I get only 30 exported out of 192 messages!

??? :roll: :roll:

Guest extravagant
Uuhhh sweet - I've been waiting for a program that will backup my SMS directly on the phone!

Sweet find!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

me too!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.