Simple SMS Scheduler

Guest Dumdidum

Guest Dumdidum

Hi all

We have just released our first simple SMS Scheduler in beta 1!

IMPORTANT: It is actually only supporting Swiss Time and Date-Layout, so you have to write the time and the date like this:

Date: "Day.Month.Year" (example: 12.07.2005)

Time: "Hour:Minute" (NO AM,PM!!) (Example: (23:00)

Just enter the correct date and time, then the number and the message you want to send and then press on "Activate"

If all is correctly entered, the backcolor will switch to green! Just try it out, any feedback is welcome, please note that THIS IS A VERY FIRST SIMPLE BETA!

The beta will run until 20. July 2005

Enjoy

Sven

sms_scheduler.exe

post-1949-1121123442_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dumdidum

Guest confused and hungover
Just trying it now, will post back later!

Cheers fella

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

are you having any luck with this Chuck? if i exit the program it doesn't send, if i leave it open, i get a message on my C500 saying an sms has been sent, but it doesn't show up in my sent items folder and it doesn't get delivered to my M500...?

Guest Dumdidum

Hi

The PocketPC-Version is ready too but there is a problem, if the M500 is turned off, all applications are stopped! So it will after that not send :-( That is in my eyes not really "interesting" :-)

Have you tried International and national number? (+2222222 and 02222)?

It will not show up in the sent folder as it is sent directly without using inbox

Sven

Hi

The PocketPC-Version is ready too but there is a problem, if the M500 is turned off, all applications are stopped! So it will after that not send :-( That is in my eyes not really "interesting" :-)

Have you tried International and national number? (+2222222 and 02222)?

It will not show up in the sent folder as it is sent directly without using inbox

Sven

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i've only tried sending it from my C500 so far... this stays running but i exit the sms scheduling program, should it still send? if i leave it running i get a message saying "sms sent on 09:42 12/07/2005" but it doesn't arrive at the phone i sent it to.... i'll try it with the international prefix :)

Guest rperalta
Hi all

We have just released our first simple SMS Scheduler in beta 1!

IMPORTANT: It is actually only supporting Swiss Time and Date-Layout, so you have to write the time and the date like this:

Date: "Day.Month.Year" (example: 12.07.2005)

Time: "Hour:Minute" (NO AM,PM!!) (Example: (23:00)

Just enter the correct date and time, then the number and the message you want to send and then press on "Activate"

If all is correctly entered, the backcolor will switch to green! Just try it out, any feedback is welcome, please note that THIS IS A VERY FIRST SIMPLE BETA!

The beta will run until 20. July 2005

Enjoy

Sven

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What ever happened to the software Call Assistant? Last time the trial expired June 15th but have not heard again and Ruttensoft's forum does not mention anything about it. Thanks!

Edited by rperalta

Guest Dumdidum

Hi

We think that we will just release Call Assistant as Freeware application as we have no time to develop it further...

Sven

Guest cesarfong

it would be nice to can send an sms to a 3 digit number (in my case to the number 629 to know my credit in my prepaid card)

Regards

Cesar

Guest chucky.egg

Working fine on my C500 but with the same issues as the others (except my messages are being delivered :) )

Feedback

If its going to be commercial software i'd expect a few things:

1 . Handle multiple scheduled messages (10 at least for me)

2 . Faster loading

3 . Pick contact from address book

4 . Repeat schedules

5 . History and status of part messages

Those last 3 are "very nice to have" not essential.

For a beta It's good though. I'll be watching closely

Guest Dumdidum

Hi Chucky

This will not be commercial I think, but your Feedback is great, the most of them will be implemented very soon...

Sven

Guest Dumdidum
it would be nice to can send an sms to a 3 digit number (in my case to the number 629 to know my credit in my prepaid card)

Regards

Cesar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Roger, this will be implemented

Working fine on my C500 but with the same issues as the others (except my messages are being delivered :) )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have it working now, the problem was that my M500 can no longer receive SMS. (don't ask, long story, the phone is nacked.... getting replacment tomorrow)

i agree with chuckys points, maybe you could go so far as to sync the program with outlook on a pc so you can sit and go through the outlook calender and schedule SMS to be sent, typing them out on your pc as you go... probably a bit to complicated but something i wish i could do with my Jey mobile extender

keep up the good work :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...