Another 20% off the Lobster - £90.98 inc £50 call credit!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Fancy another 20% off the already ridiculously cheap Virgin Mobile Lobster?

Then visit this page, make a note of the offer code, then hit 'Go Shopping'. Enter the offer code when your shopping basket is displayed and hey presto, a Virgin Mobile Lobster 700TV DELIVERED for £90.98!

Don't forget that includes £50 of airtime too... so if you use that you're effectively getting the phone for just over 40 quid... crazy! :)

P

[Edit: another 10% off too when you use Quidco!]

cheaplobster.jpg

Guest kraiklyn
order through quidco to save even more :)

Hi, does anyone know the procedure for ordering via Quidco as when I do I dont get the voucher entry form on the checkout page so have no way of imnputting the voucher code! Many thanks!

K

Guest pcworks

This is one hell of a good phone for a seriously bargain price. You are effectively paying £40 for a WM5 phone with DAB radio/tv, thta is damn good bang for buck, Got one ordered last night and is due to be delivered on monday. Looking forward to it!

Rob H

Hi, does anyone know the procedure for ordering via Quidco as when I do I dont get the voucher entry form on the checkout page so have no way of imnputting the voucher code! Many thanks!

K

Enter the Virgin site through Quidco then paste the link to the lifestyle page into your browser. This should still tell Virgin that you came from Quidco and let you get the lifestyle discount as well

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.