Sample Pictures with the e200 Camera !

Guest ChrisJM

Guest bikespod

I think the original spv took better pics, but really i don't expect too much from a phone camera. However my old, dare i say it, nokia 7650 took excellent pics in all conditions.

Guest chucky.egg

"I just took this picture with a 5 megapixel digital camera... much better"

If you have to bugger about with the photo to get the improvement it's not quite the same.

Cameras on phones are mostly toys anyway... they're OK for snapshots and blogs etc, but at the moment there isn't a decent camera in any phone that I know of

[somebody prove me wrong here]

I've found the E200 cam performs really badly in dark areas, such as pubs and that. Which is where i use mine the most! It seems to hate artificial light. Comparing it with a m8's Nokia 6600 it sucks ass in the dark, but does similar quality photos in normal light.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest biffsmash

I stumbled across this thread, and basically i'm trying to find a way of tidying up the pics i take on the E200 camera.

The pics I used to take on my nokia 3650 (white one with round dial keys) are a LOT better than the photos that come out of the SPV E200. I have tried everything I can think of to improve the pics after ive taken them but cant get rid of the horrible jagged blue lines you see in the pictures.

Please what is bicubic resize??

Any tips would be welcome as the pic quality is the ONLY thing that bugs me about this phone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest biffsmash

lol

I have a digital camera, heck i have a nice digital vidcam too, but hell im not takin em to the pub, i wouldnt see em again!!

like i said me old nokia took nice picks in any lighting condition.

I dont want digital camera quality, just that with a camera this bad, why bother even including one in the first place? :x

Guest londonlad

what ambiance do you lot use? my cam quality is much worse, but i leave it on daylight cos auto makes everything red with blue spots. change to another ambiance and some of the blue spots remain