Which verizon plan is best

Guest BeastDiesel

Guest BeastDiesel

I wnna get the I 600 but my problem is that i really don'tunderstand the calling plans for verizon i want the americas choice plan 800 but i dont know if thats got internetbecause It doesnt say on the website if it does or not. The pda/smartphone plan doesnt seem to say if it has voice talking minutes ... I want both can someone put me in the right direction.

Guest jeffbcell

The voice plan (i.e. Americas Choice) is just for voice. You would then add a data plan. The unlimited plan is an addition $45-$50 per month.

Note that when you sign up for the unlimited data plan, you get a $100 instant rebate on the i600 phone.

Guest Skitals

You dont need a data plan... you can add "EN MOU" to your voice plan. Its express network and counts Minutes Of Use. So, you can use it free on nights and weekends and it just subtracts from your voice minutes at other times.

Guest abdemaio

I've seen several references to this "EN MOU" option - but I can't find any mention on the Verizon Wireless website. Is this a publicly available option, or is one of those things where they'll offer it to you only if you ask for it?

Thanks!

Also let me know if u were able to get NA-MOU added to your plan. all the CSR cant seem to add it. saying for smartphone i have to go with expensive plans otherwise it won work. looks like express business plan wont let u surf the web either.

Guest Skitals

Yes, they can add EN MOU to your plan. It has to do with your plan, not what phone you are using. And no, it does not cost $5 a month. It is free. I simply called (from my smartphone) and had them add it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest the_bear
Yes, they can add EN MOU to your plan. It has to do with your plan, not what phone you are using. And no, it does not cost $5 a month. It is free. I simply called (from my smartphone) and had them add it.

How long have you had this plan setup? I just ordered this phone from Verizon over the weekend and the CS rep at the store did not know if it would work with the i600 so he called up the CS line. They told him, after some hold time, that yes in fact it would work however the data minutes would be charged an additional $0.25/min. The story was that the code is intended for the Mobile Web usage on the regular phones that have to go through the Verizon controlled WAP to access "the internet" and Get It Now.

I would like to know from somebody who has been billed using this EN-MOU option or the NA-MOU option if they were charged a $0.25/min surcharge or not.

Thank you,

the_bear

Guest support

I'm looking to buy an i600 with the data plan and the EN-MOU and NA-MOU are new to me. I was quoted the same costs as above. What does the EN and NA stand for?

Guest Skitals

I made 12 hours I think of data calls last month and no charges. My i600 gets a LOT of use. A lot of surfing, like 500 text messages a month, hours and hours of phone calls, games, etc. word to the i600.