*FREE* Orange Music & Travel memory card??!!??

Guest JOEJOETHEJOEY

Guest scott2eyes

There's an SD card that came with my phone, which I assumed was the one they were talking about. Turned out it wasn't, but when I went back to the shop they gave me one with no fuss. From what I hear, it seems that they have a habit of forgetting about these...

(Mind you, there's nothing I found particularly useful on the thing- I just use it for WMAs now.)

Guest JOEJOETHEJOEY
32Mb.

Wow!!! 32MB!?!??! The one in the box with the games etc was only 16MB. Which shop did you go to?? I got mine from ONESTOPPHONESHOP, how will I get the card then?

Can I just go to any Orange shop and show them my phone?

Guest scott2eyes

I got mine from an Orange shop, as it was an upgrade rather than a new contract. I think the offer is exclusive to Orange shops.

I guess you could try just going to an orange shop, but I would expect them to ask to see your receipt (the assistant I spoke to recognised me so I didn't show it, but I'd been told on the phone that I'd have to take my receipt to collect it.)

Guest gazzampx

It should come with every mpx 200 purchase whether it be upgrade or new connection, if any shop forgets it then you will need your receipt to prove where you you bought it, however, if you bought it less than 3 months ago(very likely i know) an you've lost the receipt the store can get a copy from there back office computer! i should no i work there!havn;t been able to nick one yet though, think there's some tunes an ministry of sound screensavers an stuf if you like that sort of thing! :lol:

Guest JOEJOETHEJOEY

@gazzampx:

It's not that one which is bundled with the phone. I got a 16mb SD card with mine, but it only had 3 games on it and the caller id app. Apparently, the Music one (which is described on the website) is only for customers who brought from the website. :D

@scott2eyes:

I got mine from ONESTOPPHONESHOP, will Orange shop take that as a receipt? :lol: Also, did you also get the 16mb SD card bundled as well (i.e. you got 2 SD cards FREE)?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sparhawke

Go to a Link store. Get friendly with the manager and ask if they've still got one. The item has no stock value and they haven't been told what to do with them, so you should get it for next to nothing.

I know this as I am one of them.

'Procure' is my middle name.

I just went into an Orange shop and asked for one, they didn't have any in stock but said they would order me one. A few days later the manager phoned me and said they were in and i could go and pick it up, i didn't even need to take my receipt.

Guest JOEJOETHEJOEY
I just went into an Orange shop and asked for one, they didn't have any in stock but said they would order me one. A few days later the manager phoned me and said they were in and i could go and pick it up, i didn't even need to take my receipt.

But were you a Orange shop customer? Or did you get the phone from elsewhere?

I got an email from Orange saying it's only for Orange website direct customers. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

But were you a Orange shop customer? Or did you get the phone from elsewhere?

I got an email from Orange saying it's only for Orange website direct customers. :)

I bought my phone from the Orange shop in Bromley, Kent. At the time I asked the shop assistant if i could have the memory card, she said it was only available at Orange Business Shops, so I left it as the nearest shop was miles away. A few weeks later I was passing another Orange Shop (still in Bromley) and I thought I would try my luck and see if they had any cards, they didn't but were prepared to order one for me. I suppose it is down to how helpful the staff want to be.