UPDATE: Auto Switching Bluetooth BETA 1.05

Guest MrMagoo

Guest MrMagoo

Features:

1. Absolutely Free

2. Incoming call switches on bluetooth. (takes a couple of seconds but IS quick enough to enable the headset to answer the call)

3. Call disconnection turns off bluetooth (unless it was already on when the call came in). ** update

4. No comeback - if it works it works - if it doesn't I will attempt to help those people who give decent feedback.

5. The app now has a front end which allows you to quit the program. ** update

8. multithreaded event driven architecture uses minimal resources while inactive. **new

Future developments will hopefully include:

1. settings to run a user chosen app on certain events such as incoming call, disconnected, on hold etc..

2. ability to swap to headset midway through a call

enjoy

UPDATE: new option "Stay Alive" - stops phone from shutting the app down in the background.

BLautoBT.CAB

BLautoBT.CAB

:cry:I've just installed it and doesn't appear to work. There is nothing running when I look in task manager either. I have tried reinstalling, but still no good. Any ideas ?

Edit - OK now it seems you have to click the link in the 'accessories' folder on the start menu :oops: . It worked the first time, then stopped working. Checked task manager and task was still running. Any ideas please ?

Works really well :lol:

Seems to try to do something on outgoing calls but not quite.

Worked 10 times in a row on incoming calls though :D/

Great app, this is good news for our E200 batteries.

Well done MrMagoo :!:

Guest MrMagoo
The concept is great Mr MAgoo - will this mean we will save our batterioes but not having to put the bluetooth on constantly?
yep - not a massive saving - but with these phones every little helps!

Awesome!  

Does it work for outgoing calls too?  

Wonder if it will work on my XDA2 too? Hmmmm....  

P

Outgoing calls are a problem - the program does try to turn on bluetooth for an outgoing call, but it doesn't work! I am trying to find out why....

Fantastic - Any ideas on timescales for future updates ?
Soon i hope - i have had an offer of some help with the interface from someone who seems to be in a good position to help...

Do you know by the way if it is possible to have auto-answering enabled on a BT headset with the SPVE200 ?  

Thanks.

Yes - mine used to, but after quite a wait and no longer seems to do it! don't know why...anyone else?

I've just installed it and doesn't appear to work. There is nothing running when I look in Task Manager either. I have tried reinstalling, but still no good. Any ideas ?  

Edit - OK now it seems you have to click the link in the 'accessories' folder on the start menu  . It worked the first time, then stopped working. Checked Task Manager and task was still running. Any ideas please ?

yes - you do have to run it for it to work! and as for it not working a second time - I don't know - mine has worked all day every time. maybe a reboot is needed for you?

Works really well  

Seems to try to do something on outgoing calls but not quite.  

Worked 10 times in a row on incoming calls though  

Great app, this is good news for our E200 batteries.  

Well done MrMagoo  

glad it works for you :lol:

The main battery drain on the E200 is mainly due to the SD card Controller not Bluetooth.  

Am i not right?

Well, no it's not that simple.... for example mine can quite easily last a couple of days with the card in or with bluetooth enabled. disabling caller id really does seem to provide a big boost though. There are many aspects to the power management in these phones and I don't think anyone has proved conclusively that the poor battery life is down to any single factor, SO as I said above - anything which saves a bit of power has to be a good thing!

Mr Magoo, thanks for your great job.

As it seems you have skills in Bluetooth settings, do you think it would be possible to fix the bluetooth dialup modem bug of the SPVe200, which does not work with Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PCs (iPaq 1945 / 2210) ?

Orange was talking about an upgrade for end of January, but nothing happens and they don't give any news about it...

Guest MrMagoo
Mr Magoo, thanks for your great job.

As it seems you have skills in Bluetooth settings, do you think it would be possible to fix the bluetooth dialup modem bug of the SPVe200, which does not work with Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PCs (iPaq 1945 / 2210) ?

Orange was talking about an upgrade for end of January, but nothing happens and they don't give any news about it...

Nope - this requires no bluetooth settings skills except "turn on" "turn off"!

In SPV E200 it do not work with outgoing calls. It apeears the bluetooth symbol on the phone, but desapears after 0,5 seconds. Incoming call work great. It is possible also puting this utility working with activSync?

Fernando Oliveira

hi ...

i enjoy this software !!! ...

but when i'm connecting in GPRS, the BT is switching ON ...

sorry for my english speaking ... i'm a french man ...

thanks for that software ...

DAN

use active sync move *.cab to

Storage/windows/Startmenu/accessories

and on phone

go to program/ startmenu /accessories and click on '.cab file and it will install

i not have a e200 but that way we install on other phone so it's must work for e200

Storage is like IPSM in other phones.

or you can place '.cab wher you want and use explorer on phone and go to cab file and clikc on it to install