Me new car

Guest J273

Just brought my first car its a fiesta zetec 1.25,wasent to sure on the colour at first thought it looked a bit girly,what do u guys think to it,pic not the actual car but the same colour but not the freestyle

X168MBV.jpg

Guest spacecowboy6982

hell yes Dr. :lol: nothing major just a little "tweaking" shove a "bad-boy bonnet" on scorpion exaughsts and a mk3 spoiler , hes' sorted !!

Guest beersoft

you forgot:

the flame decals on the side

the fluffy dice

the badly applied window blackouts (with bubbles)

and the huge "wa**er" sticker in the back window

later

Owen

Guest mcwarre

Agree with Owen,

Don't forget that sign! Or the one about how "Pen*s size is inversely proportional to the amount of customisation you have on you car" or "Pen*s size is inversely proportional to engine cc" thats why I have a 50cc scooter then! :lol:

the colours a bit naff and its a 4 door! suppose it would look OK in the local bingo hall car park.Whatever happened to yoofs out buying 1.6 Capri's and whackin 3.0 litre engines in 'em.kids of today don't know nothing,when I was a lad............

Thanks guys for the replys,im looking to mod it a bit ,just after some picks of modded zetecs/focus's in the same colour modified (ive heard alot of ford focus's come in this colour) Aquamarine Frost,Thanks

Guest Gorskar

:shock: £1650!!! :shock:

Me 1999 Punto cost £900ish to insure (admittedly only for 3rd part, fire & theft), and thats living in Manchester (would have been about £300 less back in Pembrokeshire... Doesnt help that I'm 23 either.)

That price was after a LOT of browsing the web too, the quotes I saw were wildly variable.

Guest spacecowboy6982

Yeh - younger blokes dont stand a chance - especially when woman are getting their own bloody insurance policies :evil:

Diamond anyone.....:?:

my god now we're on to Renault Clio's! Whats next Citroen Saxo's and croozin? aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!

Dont the youth of today know anything about cars,suppose you all think that Vw Beetles are cool too....

I agree on the women thing being a bit sexist,maybe you should lodge a complaint to whoever it is you complain to about these sort of things or just get your g/f to insure your car and then be a named driver.

Guest spacecowboy6982

That is a nice idea :!: But no, VW Beetles are not cool, and the softtop version most certainly isnt either :!: My friends Dad just purchased a 2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. Put that up against the Saxo's lol :razz: