-alert Screen

-Information Screen

-Missed Calls

-Windows Media Player Skin

-Startup Screens

-Shutdown Screens

Notes:

- copy the cab file onto your device and run it from there. :lol:

- If you have the previous version of Brushed Skin, Please uninstall it first before installing these.

- To be able to use the Extra Homescreens(Alarm and WMA plugged homescreens), you must have the

alarm plugins and WMA plugins installed first.

Updated Tue, Jan 25 2005 2:57 pm

View File

Guest Eleventh
It work on the E200 or not ?

as far as i know it will work on a (app unlocked)e200, but it will have some problems regarding the alarm plugins. because it is only designed i think for smartphone 2002 OS.

although i dont have an e200 to confirm it with. but you can test it for me if you like. :lol:

or please if anyone there that has an e200 that would like to test it out and comment. i would very much appreciate it. :D

Guest rchiileea

tbh change alarm on pick to bluetooth menu relabel it e200 homescreen with bluetooth plugin :lol: :twisted:

only joking :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

looks great on mpx200

Guest ultimasnake

I just installed it on my E200 and it looks b-e-a-utiful :lol: works like a GLOVA

I am just seeing i dont get 2 things (underneath the profile bar) :S

I absolutely love this skin. Keep up the good work. I've been testing out many over the past months and this is by far my favorite. I'm now learning how to skin. You did such an awsome job, now I have to learn how you did it.

bukido

Guest Eleventh
I absolutely love this skin. Keep up the good work. I've been testing out many over the past months and this is by far my favorite. I'm now learning how to skin. You did such an awsome job, now I have to learn how you did it.

bukido

Glad you liked my skin. Actually this brushed Fire skin is just a series on my first attempt in skinning which is the Brushed. :lol: basically almost all have the same xml contents. the only difference is its graphics.

some links that might helk you.

SkinCab File Creation

Customizing the Home xml

Thanks, I'll read over that info today. I had tried the other Brushed skins you did but, this latested is the best. I put it on my MPX200 and it worked great so I added the alarm plugin and WMP plugin I found on this site. The Brushed_FireAL works great but, I can't get the Brushed_FireWMP one to work. I have not unlocked my phone yet but, will be doing that soon, don't know if that would be the problem or not as I've gotten several apps from here to work fine. Any ideas?

Again thanks and great job!

Guest Eleventh

@bukido

if the WMP plugin install is fine it should work.

although i have some thought that you might want to take a look.

make sure the wmp plugin you installed are the final version or rather recent version. (coz i think that the early wmp plugin release doesnt support bmp's yet)

and second maybe an unlock will do.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mugenakuma

Hey eleventh

I am having trouble getting your new brushedfire homescreen to display properly, only when it's set with the alarm feature. I am running an unlocked MPX200. I remember I had this problem with your old brushed metal theme and you fixed it no problem.

If you could help me out I would really appreciate it, especially since I think this is your best home screen yet! Keep up the great work!

thanks,

Glenn

Guest splitzz

using an mpx200 here too...and the wmp plugin works fine. Only problem is when using the WMP version, the appointments, shortcuts and time/date are misaligned...anyone havin the same prob?

Guest Eleventh

@splitzz

the WMP screen still needs the alarm plugin installed.

@mugenakuma

i'm afraid it might be the mpx ROM messing with the message counters? hmnn... will try to look it out this weekend.

Hi!

i may appear really dim and simple, but i've never downloaded a skin before. If i download it is it easy to remove? also can i still change the picture on my homepage and keep the skin - if that makes sense?

Thanks

Bal

Guest Eleventh

@bal

Yes you can easily remove it by going to Programs>Settings>Remove Porgrams> then the name of the skin..

Yes you still can change the background of the homescreen and maintain the extras installed, if that is what you mean. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.