How to enter unlock codes into MPX200

Guest sweatshop

Guest sweatshop

Hi, i have a unlocked MPX200. when i got it i was given 6 codes. i only ever had to enter the NCK code but i am guessing if i entered the others i could app unlock it etc.

can anyone tell me how i get to the place where i would enter these?

Guest awarner [MVP]

Welcome to the site :)

you were given 6 codes? you only need one code to unlock the phone,

There are no other codes needed on the phone. As for app unlocking,

only phones that are on the Orange network need to be decerted (application unlocked) and this is done via the sticky post by alphafulx.

With other phones ie Nokia they have different levels of SIM locking

that are used by the networks and these require different codes.

Guest mcwarre
There are no other codes needed on the phone.

awarner,

Could be Phone Unlock Key (PUK)1, PUK2 and SIM PIN 1 SIM PIN 2, phone lock code and network unlock code (thats 6 at any rate) :) :D

Guest awarner [MVP]

Possibly but the SIM pin codes would be the default ones otherwise they are user defined.

sweatshop can you post how many digets each code is? (don't post the codes though)

i got the same 6 codes (gsmlocker, which uses codes from mpxcodes.com) and it's the NCK code that you should use. put the sim card you want to use in the phone and it will prompt you for the unlock code. enter the NCK code, which is 8 digits long. the first time i entered it, i believe i made a mistake and i got the invalid password message. the next time i entered it, it worked without issue.

i emailed the unlocking service to ask how the other codes are used with the phone.

Guest Shuflie

Don't know much about the service offered by mpxcodes.com but there is one bit of interesting information on their site, to get into bootloader mode press the left directional key with the phone switched off. I tried it and it certainly does something, nothing appeared on either screen but I needed to remove my battery to get the phone to switch on again.

bootloader mode is required to install the MPx200 modeme driver and to flash the phone with the generic smartphone software. bootloader mode is also required if you're using GSMLOCKER's software to get an MPx unlock code. it is wierd, though, that nothing appears on the screen and I had to remove the battery to exit bootloader mode.

• 10 months later...

:) I am unable to get the unlock code for my mpx200 can you help me plEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE

Hi, i have a unlocked MPX200. when i got it i was given 6 codes. i only ever had to enter the NCK code but i am guessing if i entered the others i could app unlock it etc.

can anyone tell me how i get to the place where i would enter these?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>