Motorola MPX 220 Flash movie (removed)

Guest schmiew1

Guest bnoodle

Looks like a great phone, but...

Did anyone else notice that there doesn't seem to be a slot for an SD card?? :shock:

Oh well hopefully it will be available with an expanded battery solution or something as rumoured.

Bnoodle: Yeah, no SD... Tough to swallow that one. Maybe they've had too many problems with the card slot and decided to skip it. Let's hope they've crammed loads of memory into the phone instead.

Awarner: That button configuration actually makes sense if you think about it. Data up top, phone down below. And I love the big directional pad BTW. Are You saying it could indicate it's a fake?

Schmiew1: From Motorola website or a leak from inside Motorola?

Ratcom: I agree, the black Mpx200 is super-slick. Maybe it will come in black too.

Guest midnight

huh? SD card slot is top right of the main base (its an MS software requirement that all MS SMartphones have an SD slot)

top left is the headphone socket, below that is the volume controls, and below that is the camera button

on the right is the sd card slot, IR port and the power button

Whats at the bottom of the phone? Have Moto moved away from mini-USB for charging to a wider port or could that be the SD card slot. Also we havent seen the top of the phone below the hinge - i would be very surprised if they dropped the SD expensions capability.

Guest straff2002

Midnight I was about to say the same thing. If you look above the button central right on the device there is essentially a cut out in the body which is SD size. There is no reasonable explanation for this except an SD card input. We have all seen the specs and SD is included why is everyone so shocked that it is not black F** me it look s superb better then the other MPx220 shot this looks the dogs nuts and I can see a lot of people taking this one up because it looks like a normal phone not a unique style phone like the spv. And more users mean more software "Wahey" let's be glad that motorola have taken the decision to be the first main stream manufacturer to support MS and stop bitc*ing cause of the colour it's a smartphone lets give it some lovin!!!!

hey midnight its not april 1st yet bit early..................but nice phone finally a mans motorola with windows not that female black thingy ( kidding everyone before you throw insults at this poor rabbit, may dump this simlock free e200 for that phone :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest straff2002

I've gone from an spv to a p800 bac o an e100 waiting for this phone and to be honest it looks superb, the mpx200 looked (sorry boys and gals) a bit effeminate where as this phone is pure gadgetry and let's be honest, that's what we want, we want this phone this is the one we have been waiting for just please ....... (insert thing praying to here) let the bluetooth work properly and the battery life be halfway near normal !!!!!!