Naked MPX exposed

Guest awarner

Guest awarner [MVP]

Most of it is back together but I'm trying to test the pinouts for the keyboard at the moment so trying to get hold of a microscope so I can solder safely to a test rig I'm building :)

Guest nickcornaglia

Yes! Yes! It all seems to be in order. I understand the entire circuitry except for the following notation.

I'm also surprised they went with an 8-pin chip instead of a 16-pin as well. Interesting!

none.gif

Guest phonesmarts

A Self-destruct button on the mpx...i think there is one already...its the blue "action" button. that thing is a time bomb, 1 million presses and the phone goes....BOOOM!

nice to see the inside of the phone ,but i thought you loved the phone ,it must of been hard to strip it like that,no lost screws???and everyones question does it still work , this is not a sticky subject because the phone is being held together now with glue is it :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest awarner [MVP]

There will be a couple of more pics to come as I have now ripped the keyboard apart

even further :twisted:

Now I should be able to get closer to confirming if the downleft diagonal problem is a

hardware or a driver issue :)/

hmmm not something I would do to my phone!!! but I was hoping that there was a little creature inside doing everything I wanted...... sadly it's just high-tech mumbo-jumbo :cry:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest stevo316

let me ask a question.. cos of the shape of my fone.. kinda 'bent' when its open... if i managed to stand on it, when it was facing down.. you know what i mean.. would itsnap off completly, or just be 'hangin on by a threat'... JUST WONDERED! some1 must have done it!