TheGrid

Guest drblow

[152]TheGrid.jpg

File Name :: TheGrid

Author :: drblow

Category :: Other

Description ::

FEATURES

Just a homescreen layout & background - no extra screens yet. 2 sets of icons (shortcuts & fixed apps - all customised of course! :wink: ), msgs, calendar & profiles plugins.

Top set of icons link to :

- picture dialer (in this case callface, but the shortcut can be easily changed to use the picture dialer app of your choice

- IE links to modaco, google, BBC news, BBC sport

- write new msg / send picture

- create new appointment / alarm

Bottom set of icons link to :

- settings

- Orneta notepad

- Binarys Smartexplorer

- Binarys Task Manager

- MSN Messenger

- Mr Magoo's SD card switcher

- Multimedia Album

- IA space maker

- Tasks

This is pretty much just a reworking of the windows theme. Again, I have included icon shortcuts to 3rd party apps which I know some people may not have, but the shortcuts can be easily edited to use the app of your choice (simply change the path in the xml). Or if your apps are inside custom folders within the programs menu - again, simply edit the xml to show the relevant path to your folders. Make sense?? :shock: If anybody needs any help doing this, give me a shout! :wink:

I have extra screens pretty much ready for this one, I'm just getting my head round all the reg entries needed for the cab file & I'll post it soon (I hope!).

INSTALLATION

Just copy the cab to your phone & click it! This cab contains no extra screens, so it will install on both application locked & unlocked e200's! :)

For more information on the excellent & free CALLFACE by Celsol (still the best picture dialer IMHO) go here

Updated Tue, Jan 25 2005 3:39 pm

View File

Man, black is the new black don't you know!! :) Anyway, what's black!? It's dark blue! :wink:

I have no problems with callface on the e200 - just installed the cab & it works fine! For thie xml in this theme, I placed the callface shortcut in the Accessories folder in my start menu. Make sure the path in the xml reflects where callface is on your phone.

• 7 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.