CustomCABbage! Online Tweaking Utility.

Guest Will

changes the size of the deleted message folder, the default is 50 deleted sms's are kept, if you reduce it, you will save a small amount of space, but also those messages are away from 'prying eyes' setting it to 1 would only keep 1 message in the folder..

Will

Guest Eleventh
changes the size of the deleted message folder, the default is 50 deleted sms's are kept, if you reduce it, you will save a small amount of space, but also those messages are away from 'prying eyes' setting it to 1 would only keep 1 message in the folder..

Will

Now I get it. :)

Gotta love that. :D

Guest looeee

Will and Midnight, excellent job cheers

just making sure that you know THIS msdn page. its a nice reference for smartphone registry

have you looked at making cpf files?. You get a "SMS" as record of installing and possibly a different privelige level.

looeee

Guest Belgarath Krall

Fantastico program, I was bit slow on the uptake with the homescreen strangeness...but this has made it semi-idiot-proof

groovy :)

Guest midnight
Will and Midnight, excellent job cheers

just making sure that you know THIS msdn page.  its a nice reference for smartphone registry

have you looked at making cpf files?.  You get a "SMS" as record of installing and possibly a different privelige level.

looeee

well, thats actually pocket pc (yes lots are relevant), but still, i think i know enough about the smartphone registry to get by :)

and i dont think cpf files are really relevant, especially as our cab files can contain files (also, didnt know it sent an sms, in fact, i didnt know smartphone supported cpf)

Guest midnight

either way, its my understanding that cpf files cannot contain anything other than a setup.xml file, and also we require that the cab can be uninstalled (via remove programs) and so cannot be used for custom cabbage i'm afraid, but i do like the fact cpf files work on smartphone, i thought they'd removed that function (i did know about this for ppc)

Guest nvkid909

a small feature i liked on my old nokia phones was the display of the local area code i was in.

very handy for long coach journeys on the motorway, being able to see what county you are in, & not nod off to sleep, missing your stop, for example.

Guest nvkid909

a small feature i liked on my old nokia phones was the display of the local area code i was in.

very handy for long coach journeys on the motorway, being able to see what county you are in, & not nod off to sleep, missing your stop, for example.

Guest spvlover

High Smartphoners$

A Good Link would be

www.pocketpc.ch for all us Swiss SPV users.

How about teaming up with Mrmagoo and his tweaks such as Font changer and so on.....

would be great to have difrent fonts availiable as .cab to download :)

As i said before: GREAT WORK AND EXELETNT IDEAS :D

May The Force Be with you :D

Guest spvlover

Hi All

@Will yea pocketpc.ch is a site dedicated to pocketpc and of course Smartphone.

Its THE site for SPV in Swizerland. Please do check it out :)

For the Fonts Thing it was just an idea because i went through the Thread of MrMagoo and i find it quite dificult to do all that............

Althogh the idea is great, it needs to be made easier for people.

If i can be of any help, let me know

peace

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jimbou

I don't know what i am doing wrong

I have a qtek 8080 and i am making a cab with some favorites,cleartype,speedmenu,speedboost,vibrating menu,looping allarm,but when i try to install the cab it says failes to install.What am i doing wrong?

Guest Austin519

Okay uhm...I removed this thing because I didn't want the splash intro...and the splash intro is still there. Please tell me how to remove it. Thanks,

Austin519

Guest Austin519

Will:

Nah, didn't work. It was because the splash was embedded in the e200screenfix. Beersoft showed me the way to the version that didn't have the splash in it, so I'm all good now :D.

Austin519

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.