SPV Keyboards - what are the options

Guest Gibbo

Guest Gibbo

I've been suffering from the classic SPV-induced thumb soreness for the last week or so. This has got me thinking about buying some sort of keyboard add-on.

What is available? I've see the Orange fabric keyboard, but that doesn't appeal. I would really like some sort of thumb-board, kind of like the ones on the new iPAQs, or the Treo 600. Does such a thing exist? Is there any alternative to the standard Orange offering?

Paul.

Guest ferret

Not that I'm aware of. There was a roll up rubber keyboard around when I was buying, along time ago now, but it had no cradle for the phone so I opted for the orange one.

If you find anything else let up know!

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest idoru

Hi!

I got the softexter keyboard (Ora) here at YourSmartphone

I original had the rubber role-up keyboard but it stopped working. Brian the gentlemen who runs the site replaced it with the keyboard I mentioned above for me. It is an excellent keyboard and I really recommend it. I have been very happy with it and use it all the time. I have an E200 so just check to makes sure that it works on whatever phone you have.

Also, the service is excellent on http://www.yoursmartphone.com.

Hope this helps!

David.

1st link corrected to point to the shop, your second link goes nowhere :?

Guest tony_man

I got one from orange last week for £25! Which is less than Smartphone mail order!

A coupe of problems with the shortcut keys, but, apart from that it's way coool!

T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tony_man
Both the Orange and YourSmartPhone ones are about 50 squid, is there any place that sells them abit cheaper?

i found one on ebay and was wondering if anybody has used one of these before?

Wireless Keyboard

Yay

go to an Orange shop!

£25!

T

Guest tony_man
Both the Orange and YourSmartPhone ones are about 50 squid, is there any place that sells them abit cheaper?

i found one on ebay and was wondering if anybody has used one of these before?

Wireless Keyboard

Yay

go to an Orange shop!

£25!

T