Delta MIDP 2.0--a splendid java emulator

Guest deagle

Guest Jamma14

Guys, stop worrying about this emu, it's a piece of s. If you haven't got a java emu built into your rom, get a newer smartphone if you want it so much, this is not worth it as the keys are not mapped properly, you can open most things but not control/play them...

Guest clubsunny
Guys, stop worrying about this emu, it's a piece of s. If you haven't got a java emu built into your rom, get a newer smartphone if you want it so much, this is not worth it as the keys are not mapped properly, you can open most things but not control/play them...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he is right! just get a windows smartphone 2003 or 2003 second edition! they have java built in them! thats what i did! all i did is just buy the windows mobile 2003 upgrade for motorola mpx200 and now i have windows 2003! besides, all java does is just allow u to play .jar and .jad games or apps! when u can just buy full screen games from websites! 8)

• 2 months later...
Guest red1122

I have on my smartphone javaman Midp 2.0 but the two programms dont work on my mpx200. Has somone a link with a java emulator that works on a mpx200??

• 2 months later...
Guest TOPGUN1988

i have Windows mobile 2003 on my motorola MPx200. you say java is built in them. how do you run the *.jad and *.jar files then? just click on 'em??? :?: ;) :roll:

Edited by TOPGUN1988

it is crap lol i hunted down the emu, installed it, to find it wasnt QVGA resolution.

then i installed games i wanted 2, and because they are made for nokias it wouldnt even run.

If you wanna waste 30mins then go and install this piece of bs app.

Guest awarner [MVP]
i have Windows mobile 2003 on my motorola MPx200. you say java is built in them. how do you run the *.jad and *.jar files then? just click on 'em??? :?:  ;)  :roll:

java is not on the MPX200 hacked 2003 rom.