Krusell E200 cases

Guest tony_man

Guest Disco Stu

According to SmartphoneAdd-ons, their orders are being sent out direct from the factory in Sweden. This has yet to be confirmed though.

Guest M@rkC

tony_man, I just followed the link you supplied - it takes you to the fonejunkie main listing on ebay......did a search for the E200 case and it up and showed me a picture of an SX1.....you sure you're gonna get the E200 case :?: :?

I'm gonna play coward and wait for you guys to receive yours first before I try ordering....post back to this thread when yours arrives so I know it's "safe" to order :!:

Guest tony_man

9am this fine wet English morn, and there's the post man stuffing a designer phone case through my letter box.

First impression:

Very snug fit- took a couple of goes to get the case sitting over the joystick- I am sure a bit or breaking in and it will be fine. not unlike a pair of goos shoes! :)

With the case on my E200 just about fits in to my keyboard & docking station .

The camera flap makes it a little bulky. I think that maybe the E100 option would be a little slimmer, as long you don't mind getting your E200 out of the case to take a picture!

I've bought a few things from FoneJunkie; they are very cheap and a good delivery service!

:lol: Yay!

Guest Disco Stu
9am this fine wet English morn, and there's the post man stuffing a designer phone case through my letter box. 

I've bought a few things from FoneJunkie; they are very cheap and a good delivery service! 

:) Yay!

Delivery under 24 hours :!:

(as opposed to 24 hours + 3 days from amazon...)

Excellent 8)

Guest DeFacto
tony_man' date=' I just followed the link you supplied - it takes you to the fonejunkie main listing on ebay......did a http://smartphone.modaco.com/search.php>Search for the E200 case and it up and showed me a picture of an SX1.....you sure you're gonna get the E200 case :?: :?quote']

yep I was surprised to find out the same thing. Going to take a risk and order one

Guest cactusbob

Got my case today from Smartphoneaddons, have to agree that they are damn tight. I had to heat mine with a hair dryer to soften the plastic (it was pushing down on the hangup key).

Can't say I recommend Smartphoneaddons though. Seems they like to subsidise their prices with P&P.

We use Royal Mail Special Delivery as our main method of Shipping. This includes UK and Non-UK Sales

For Shipping in the UK a flat £5 per item charge applies

Hmm, since when has Royal Mail Special Delivery cost a mere 20 pence?? And to top it all off it looks like they've used the franking machine from the office at their day job.

Apologies if Smartphoneaddons is your site (anybody?) but a bit of honesty would be appreciated, and would probably do you good as well.

CB

Guest ipv6ready

By the way.

I have no affiliation with smartaddon but--> but lets be fair,

The consumer has to pay for the website design, admin, packaging, time, envelop and organising to keep stock or guranteeing the supplier a minium sales order.

All this take money. Unless Smartaddon is a charity?

Guest cactusbob

I have no problem with people making money. I actually only paid £3 for delivery but if a site advertised Special Delivery then I expect Special Delivery.

CB

Guest tony_man

The fonejunkie (with whom I have no affiliation) sent mine for £1.50 - total cost 11.49, It arrived less than 24 hour after ordering!

the cost of developing and maintaining a website is far less than traditional methods e.g. Catalogues, newspaper adverts, bricks n mortar! So demand your savings! shop around and don't put up with people profiteering out of what is a very cost effective marketing tool (Ebay/www)!

Shop wisely my friends!

:) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest griffog

I use Krusell cases for my PocketPC's and they really are superb, the range of alternative clips are great too. Just looked at Fonejunkie's eBAY Shop and no sign of the E200 cases :) Phoneaddons have them http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...&category=10364 but the pic shows an E100 and they have an unnecesarily complicated checkout system. Has anyone bought from them before?

Guest Palindrome

Got my case through today. I certainly is a tight fit but got the joystick in the joystick hole eventually. Does anyone have any tips for slotting it in the fabric keyboard without having to apply full body weight to the phone?

Guest DancingMatt
tony_man, I just followed the link you supplied - it takes you to the fonejunkie main listing on ebay......did a Search for the E200 case and it up and showed me a picture of an SX1.....you sure you're gonna get the E200 case  :?: :?
yep I was surprised to find out the same thing. Going to take a risk and order one

Any come through yet? I just took a look at his site and searching for E200 brings up nothing.

Anyone got a pic of this camera flap thing?

And why are they always in leather?? Give me a neoprene one like the Body Glove I used to have...

Guest DeFacto

mmh I wouldn't recomment phoneaddons; I ordered mine a week ago and it still hasn't arrived. They've replied to my email by saying that there's been a problem with shipping the item and that it 'should' be shipping on monday.

:)

Guest Disco Stu
mmh I wouldn't recomment phoneaddons; I ordered mine a week ago and it still hasn't arrived. They've replied to my email by saying that there's been a problem with shipping the item and that it 'should' be shipping on monday.

:)

To be fair to them, the problem is with Krussell's restricted output, but they will get them to ship direct from the factory when they're made.